Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2010

i promised myself i wont watch the match or check scores. but i didnt know if the game was on or they called it stumps. so i just took a lil peak at the pc score card, it was 5.1 overs for 35 runs. then i left right away as quickly as i could. now after long time i go back and see Tamim was out on 5.5!!! :mad:

why did i had to do that

No, what happened?
I did see him fail.... Again
Lolololol good leave!!
Haha :laugh :D

5 down, this could be over today... last 3 days they called stumps by this time already.. how come they are still playing!

Would kind of understand if it was a new batsman but Imrul was there for a while and faced Patel already.
It was a good piece of bowling also. Nearly all the other deliveries had spun away, but that one went straight on.

1st they play attacking, hitting everything, now they are leaving everything? even if its on the stumps? :doh

I don't get why Mahmudullah still is batting so low. He should be above Ashraful and Aftab for starters.

holyshit! Tamim 30 of 19, 5'4s and 6? what was he playing T20? :sarcasm

I can count the number of spectators on my hands and feet!
Poor turn out

5 down, this could be over today... last 3 days they called stumps by this time already.. how come they are still playing!

They're still catching up time i believe

what exactly did they plan? go after it? well obviously, there was no drawing it. it's not like they were chasing 400 in 50 overs. they had enough time to chase it down. key was to not lose any wickets today. and they lost not 1, 2 but 5!!

and Tamim! you cant just come and blast your way to 400. this is International test cricket!! not school cricket! and who do you think you are Mathew Sehwag???

MacLovin added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

I got neg rep for that on 27th April 2007. Dont know who else will give me neg rep for a post directed at you, btw the comment on the neg rep said "fag" sounds a bit like you.

LOL something to laugh at

Poor turn out

They should be playing it in Auckland!!!
Me and my mates would create a bigger turn out than they do in Hamilton.

Poor turn out

Bangladesh
Unsettled weather all week
Played Monday - Friday

Would not have been better anywhere else in the country I'm afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread