Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2010

Did you not read the article. McCullum wasn't sure, Vettori asked the umpires if it carried, they said yes, you're outa here.

I am not going after McCullum, I am trying to figure out why you are trying to deny that it was taken on a bounce.
As your article points out McCullum did his best to make it right as I expect from any team led by Vettori but I don't see why you keep trying to make it sound like its inconclusive.

I'm not denying it bounced. It looked like it did from the replay so it likely did. It obviously didn't look like it did in real time for the players/umpires.

Umpires made the call. Nothing will change so there is no point in bollocking on about it. The batsman thought he was out, the Black Caps weren't sure. Decision always rests with the umpire, thats their job. Out. Done. Over. Finished. Get over it. Have a whiskey

Tim McIntosh doing his best here to give the Bangladesh a chance. Second run-out he's caused this innings.

So he screwed up in the first innings, dropped a catch and has now ran two players out!!

What an asset to the team

Tim McIntosh doing his best here to give the Bangladesh a chance. Second run-out he's caused this innings.

He's run two other openers out. Good tactic McIntosh. You might be kept if it looks like the other 2 failed. He better get a hundred now. Then again, if he does he'll stay in the side.

I am too tired to talk to this fool. So i not gonna say anything. I just cant wait see these kids play the OZs and get blown away. Hope the Oz rest some of their best players and put up a 2nd string, and win by huge margin. Which they would, with out a doubt

So i not gonna say anything. I just cant wait see these kids play the OZs and get blown away. Hope the Oz rest some of their best players and put up a 2nd string, and win by huge margin. Which they would, with out a doubt

So you are going to say something :laugh

Its all good Mac!

may be you should tell that to your buddy :sarcasm

MacLovin added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

So you are going to say something :laugh

Its all good Mac!

didnt say anything on that 'catch' or related to it ;)

I am too tired to talk to this fool. So i not gonna say anything. I just cant wait see these kids play the OZs and get blown away. Hope the Oz rest some of their best players and put up a 2nd string, and win by huge margin. Which they would, with out a doubt

Well last time they rested their top players we wasted them 3-0 in the ODIs; I loved watching that series. Of course that was only ODIs.

Ingram seems to have the 40 nerves just like Watson and his 90s. At least hes made some good starts, will be good seeing how he goes against us.

Taylor's so the next Fleming, can see him ending up with 10 100's and like 40 50's in his test career.

Ingram seems to have the 40 nerves just like Watson and his 90s. At least hes made some good starts, will be good seeing how he goes against us.

Will be interesting to see how Mitchell Johnson bowls to him, you really don't want to give Ingram any width at all. I reckon Bollinger will do well against him.

Will be interesting to see how Mitchell Johnson bowls to him, you really don't want to give Ingram any width at all. I reckon Bollinger will do well against him.

If you wanna beat Australia the easy way, just play with 6 left handed batsmen.

Taylor's so the next Fleming, can see him ending up with 10 100's and like 40 50's in his test career.

Was thinking the same thing the other day. I also reckon he is just as good if not better than Fleming at 1st slip

Users who are viewing this thread