Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2010

Mahmudullah bowling the doosra now, what can't this man do?

Mahmudullah bowling the doosra now, what can't this man do?

he started that during WI tour... i havnt seen it, just heard. is he any good?

he dropped McIntosh, was an easy chance

MacLovin added 5 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

Shakib needs to bowl. why isnt he bowling? usually over bowls himself. NZ activated their ODI mood. they will socre runs quickly now

MacLovin added 5 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

Shafiul dropped Guptil too? :(

he started that during WI tour... i havnt seen it, just heard. is he any good?

Not really. The ball turned in a little, but there wasn't much overspin or anything. It just looked rather weak.

Still at least he has it and can work on it a little more.

Basic stuff. Should not see run outs in test cricket.

A bit of spanking after tea, let McCullum let loose and declare with 15 or so overs left in the day I reckon.

We probably woulda declared by now if we had O'Brien and/or Bond in the side. Not huge confidence in the bowling atm. Play will probably end from bad light so I don't think we should bat long. Maybe 5-8 overs max.

WTF!! thats effing out!! on the line is OUT, umpire takes the line, even the NZ commentators are shocked

Shoulda been out...

BTW Kyle Mills is so much better at commentating then McMillan, I really dislike McMillan as a commentator

-D-S-B- added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

Actually, that extreme close up looked closer than I first thought, wouldn't mind seeing it again

ya that was defiantly out. thats the 2nd tweaked up play

Hurry up and declare ARGH.

As for the run-out, looked out to me. Can understand some benefit of the doubt going to the batsman though. It's Taufel up there. Hard to criticise him too much.

It looks bloody Yuuk in Hamilton, Don't think they'll get back out.
Pretty strange to get 4 overcast days in a row!

Yeah, the weather might save Bangladesh from losing if we don't go back on. We'll see how the weather is tomorrow. The forecast is a little better.

Users who are viewing this thread