Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2010

LOL you are so pissed off that your pulling whole history down. 1st what Tamim did in what other match or what not, and now this video? woah.. :sarcasm

I actually remember a situation during one of the ODIs where Bangladesh took a run when the ball ricocheted off one of their bats while sliding for the crease.

LAMO. really? cant believe it wasnt on the front page. dude that happens a lot, and it has nothing to do with this. like i said calm down. people already told you that, when you get into an argument you lose your cool and post random stuff. you cant lose your sleep over some stuff ON THE INTERNET!

and why the flip are you so pissed off?

I'm not pissed off, i'm quite calm. There's zero anger. Must be a communication barrier or something.

LOL at you ^ You get so worked up.

A ricochet off the bat happens alot? Yes, but usually players don't run. Players appealing for catches they aren't sure have carried or not happens probably on average once every 2 test matches. Suddenly saying it's bad sportsmanship now is a bit ridiculous.

Last edited:
yes i get worked up,:sarcasm i feel like pulling all the arguments you been into, and half way into it, you lost your cool and started to call ppl names. not 1s, 2ic, but at least 30 times..

again, that some ricochet run has nothing to do with this. that isnt even that big of a deal. its 1 run. its not cheating, its not like he was trying to hide it... a wicket is way bigger, specially when a guy is about to get his 100. he coulda been not out easily at end of the day. its way bigger than what you are tryin to pull here

i am off

smashed-computer.jpg

:laugh

Always love a good MacLovin vs the kiwis

Seems to happen a lot

I hate how Gilly has this reputation for being a saint because he walked in a few matches towards the end of his career.

Gilly is the SAINT

MacLovin added 3 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

:laugh

Always love a good MacLovin vs the kiwis

Seems to happen a lot

LOL you shoulda been here the VERYY 1st time when i got into argument or "argument" with him. lol he started with name calling, then went to mom pulling. and i kept rolling :rtfl and poked him even more. he had a sig that said i was..something. then he got banned, and before getting banned he gave all his vCash to his kiwi fellows. he thought he was gona be goon forever :laugh

I think I actually got banned for abusing a staff member in the PMs for getting an infraction for what was in my sig but anyway, it was pretty funny for me as well. I don't really use V-Cash so I gave it away incase my account got killed. Funnily enough, I gave it all away and still have more than you.

So i am facing Kiwi, kangaroos, British + Eagles? jez where is Gandhi when i need him??

Users who are viewing this thread