Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2010

That was a good innings. He deserved it a lot more than Shakib anyway. His innings was a lot better. I'd move him up the order to be honest. He's pretty low. Would move him up in ODIs too.

Dont know where and how far New Zealand plan to get with bowling like this.

We can't do much about it. We just don't have depth at the moment. A few months ago with Bond and O'Brien we were in a good position and now they're both gone. McKay is our only hope really. He's going to have to debut against Australia.

This bowling has been disgusting overall. Vettori hasn't set the best fields and made the best bowling changes either. Guptill should have been given a bowl by now, ages ago. He's a lot better off-spinner than Patel. There really is no place in the team for Patel. He's a waste of a player. I'd honestly rather have Ewen Thompson in the side.

Last edited:
Love Mahmudullah :hpraise

and we have Ashfool on top order, and this guy has to hit 6s to get to his maiden 100, playing with tails! And not to mention how he had missed out on this on last tour, running out of partners. Woulda been 2 in a row

That was a good innings. He deserved it a lot more than Shakib anyway. His innings was a lot better. I'd move him up the order to be honest. He's pretty low. Would move him up in ODIs too.

I was wondering that too, he has been exceptional with the bat this year.

We can't do much about it. We just don't have depth at the moment. A few months ago with Bond and O'Brien we were in a good position and now they're both gone. McKay is our only hope really. He's going to have to debut against Australia.

Bond wasn't really a surprise considering the past but OBrien was.

O'Brien screwed over the kiwis. Great to see Bangladesh avoiding the follow on and possibly setting up a draw. Rather embarrassing for the kiwis though, I can sense the Australian batsman licking their lips.

Why the hell is Jeetan Patel playing Test cricket?

No idea. He averages 40 in first class cricket and 40 in international. He's terrible.

Vettori gets one. Finally. That was a very well played innings. He's a good prospect for Bangladesh. He already has 2 fifties and a hundred.

Shoulda stuck around.

well played! defo getting promoted next inn

MacLovin added 2 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

156/6, and if we had them at 300, or may be even 350. or even 400!! why are we in always suck position that we have to look back and regret ████. "oh only if had score more runs on 1st innings, oh only if had them under less runs, oh only if we.."

damn it

MacLovin added 6 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

last 4 wickets fall for 70 runs. it coulda been easily 400/6 with Shakib and Riyad in the middle

Solid performance by BD, the runs were there to get. The pitch isn't doing much.

how many overs left

MacLovin added 3 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

why why why?? why start with Sharpova?? why!! Shaif and Rubel please!

They'll play until the end of the day because we're still making up time I think.

and how long is that?

MacLovin added 7 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

ohohhooww! sick stuff! thats what we need, Shakib on his toes!

Hopefully Bangladesh does waste this solid 1st innings batting with a major collapse in the 2nd innings. Mahmudullah has performed well of late, made runs against India as well, definitely should move up.

you got 3 sec to fix your typo before you actually jinx them :mad:
Hopefully Bangladesh does waste this solid 1st innings batting with a major collapse in the 2nd innings. Mahmudullah has performed well of late, made runs against India as well, definitely should move up.

Users who are viewing this thread