Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2010

That does look like it might just bounced first. It's hard to tell from replays. If it had been reviewed or the umpires had any clue it woulda gone upstairs and it woulda gone in favor of batsman. Bad luck to Bangladesh but he shoulda hung around.

Edged it... But fell short, batsmens fault for leaving, does look bad for mccullum though

Aww batsman should have stayed. Good by McCullum, he done nothing wrong IMO.

i am ...confused..

MacLovin added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

oh ████!! IT BOUNCED!! that SOB!!

MacLovin added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

so Shakib is not out! :|

He wouldn't have known, I dunno from the front angle it kinda looks like it hits his finger but it's inconclusive anyway. The slips around him might have though.

The umpires surely should have taken a look at it. And i'm sure they would have had it looked like it bounced.

as soon as he scored 13, i was like ████! 13 GEH!!

i will be pissed if Riyad runs out of partner again, while geh Assfull sit there at the top and scores ████..

Shahdat had 3 4s, all clean hits, not cute stuff like Shakib was trying

MacLovin added 2 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

LOL Riyad! he doesnt want to run out of partner again!! :laugh

4, followed by 6

That second six was incredible, it was right off the toe of the bat and flew. Terrible technique but it got over. We shoulda bowled short earlier probably. Our plans have been poor and the execution poorer.

Is this Bangladesh's highest test score? They should just play like this every game. I've been saying we should for ages. Just hit the ball like it's an ODI. We should just do that against Australia.

Sucks that it was a dismissal like that that started the BD mini collapse. Dont know how Shakib didn't see that the ball bounced or Riyad for that matter.

ya, 384/6 woulda been great, Shakib woulda had his hundy by now...

Riyad toped his best score of 96

MacLovin added 2 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

Riyad 100 up!! :clap rather :hpraise, played real cricket.

Great century by Riyad, what a player for the future. Sucks that Shakib couldn't get his first century too.

Is this Bangladesh's highest test score?

no, its something over 430 v Aus, not sure how much exactly. But I know We did score 401 on our 1st test, back in 2000...check it out.

There was a quiz about this too on day 1 on your TV. Who scored the 1st test 100 for BD on their 1st test? that was the question i think..wonder any 1 got it. You guys wouldnt know much about our past..

Users who are viewing this thread