Bangladesh tour of Pakistan

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well played. I was surprised to see that there was no Man of the Series in TEST as well as in ODIs. :wacko: :blink: :scratch: :o :huh: :angry:
Pakistan have climbed the ICC ODI table. They are forth place now. :thumbs:

Andrew are you going to close this topic? If yes, then close it in about 3 or 4 days so that we can discuss something if we want.

i Think Youhana should be man of series, for ODIS especially...the way he shined in batting.

i Think Youhana should be man of series, for ODIS especially...the way he shined in batting.
Yes, every was saying he was the best in the series.

Was the performance of Bangladesh in this series what you expected or was it more than your expectation?

more than i expected....but i had a feeling ban would somehow upset pak in tests but they just couldnt do it but i can guanteree u that ban will get their first test win against zim but do not know aboutt he series...i dont want to be to quick judge

Not expected at this moment, really. But I knew that it was coming, and they did give the Pakistanis a good run for their money.

mmm.....Really more or less both actually. After there performance against the Aussies I knew something was going to happen in the tempo of the tigers play.

Users who are viewing this thread