Bat Pics for bat making

Is this the old one then? (I know this is the 'supreme' version but is this the old style)
Its my first at a custom 4gb bat so what do you think?
slazenger.jpg

slazengerback.jpg

Madsalty said:
Is this the old one then? (I know this is the 'supreme' version but is this the old style)
Yes that is the old one of the kind used in the northern hemisphere.
Madsalty said:
Its my first at a custom 4gb bat so what do you think?
Looks good but what's "custom" about it?

:help I have been working on Glenn McGrath's Sommers XXX Factor 61 100% from scratch. I'm really pleased with how the front has turned out but I need some help with the back. It has a sponsor's logo on it which I can't identify. Can someone help me out please? :cheers

Attachments

• McGrath_Front.jpg
    McGrath_Front.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 104
  • Sponsor query.jpg
    Sponsor query.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 98
Looks good but what's "custom" about it?

Its custom because the face was made my changing the colours from my own 8 mil pixel pics of my v1200 which is the reason the front looks ten time better than the back.

Ok, so I've finished the McGrath 61. But it's missing it's sponsors logo! :crying PLEASE, does no one recognise it? :help

Attachments

• McGrath 61 logoless.jpg
    McGrath 61 logoless.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 94
It's not Esso, it's Elders, an Australian rural services company

This is the best logo I could find, there may be a bigger, clearer one out there or you probably make your own

elders-logo.jpg

waugh machine said:
It's not Esso, it's Elders, an Australian rural services company

This is the best logo I could find, there may be a bigger, clearer one out there or you probably make your own

elders-logo.jpg

Well done. Elders makes a lot more sense :)

Great work McGrath will be proud. :D Dizzy also has a bat from the same makers. I can't remember what it looks like though.

aussie1st said:
Great work McGrath will be proud. :D Dizzy also has a bat from the same makers. I can't remember what it looks like though.
Yeah, Gillespie uses the X2 Threat or Pulse (can't remember which) I have the necessary pics to make it though. Langerrox did make one for the 2GB as well so it should already be available to those who are inclind towards impatience.

good work, but sorry to break to ya, mcgrath also uses the new x2s:p, also msn please:p

Users who are viewing this thread