Bat Pics for bat making

Thanks to the intervention of waugh machine I have been able to complete the back of McGrath's bat with the Elders sponsor logo he kindly found. :cheers

Attachments

• 61 Final Back.jpg
    61 Final Back.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 148
OK, now a question to our Indian friends and Tendulkar fans: Is this a new version or an old version of the MRF Genius? I have found a number of e-sellers with these on their websites and haven't seen them before. Of course, I may just not have been looking hard enough!

Attachments

• MRF Genius Blue.jpg
    MRF Genius Blue.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 142
not much point in making a whole new bat just for Gillespie, unless you play with South Australia alot

waugh machine said:
not much point in making a whole new bat just for Gillespie, unless you play with South Australia alot
lol, impleying that his australian career is over:P?

waugh machine said:
Well I've already started work on it. I imagine that a lot of non-australians will probably still have him in the squad by default. Here's where it's at so far:

*EDIT: For those of you with keen eyes, the image on the left was my first attempt from web images and on the right is 100% from scratch (except for the glittering X of course).

Attachments

• X2 Prelim.jpg
    X2 Prelim.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 113
  • X2 Prelim True4GB.jpg
    X2 Prelim True4GB.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
u make gr8 bats.i have a query . whenever i open my roster file with hex editor, only players from z to t are given . the editor does not display the whole roster. cud u possibly tell me why this occurs?

amit1 said:
u make gr8 bats.i have a query . whenever i open my roster file with hex editor, only players from z to t are given . the editor does not display the whole roster. cud u possibly tell me why this occurs?
Thanks but, no, I have no idea why you only see those particular players, sorry. Which Hex program are you using?

I remember a while ago someone asking about a Puma Octane for either Ian Ward or Ian Blackwell. I couldn't remember which player but I've finally made the bat.

Attachments

• Puma Octane 5000.jpg
    Puma Octane 5000.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 126
I seem to wonder how you do it over and over again, that's an amazing piece of art.

thanx burma , but i fixed the prob. i installed a new editor and was able to assign the bats to everyone i wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread