Bat Pics for bat making

The Kahana writing doesn't look clear. Will you be making that clearer or is it already clear and the game just isn't showing it. As looking at your other bats they show the name clearly.

aussie1st said:
Thats what I was thinking. If you are on 4GB you should have no problem seeing the Kahana logo.
Only if you spend ages painting from scratch. So after re-painting the Kahuna logo I trust the Premier LE meets the 4GB Standard. If so, the Warrior and the Icon LE will follow.

*EDIT: In line with the Kookaburra website I've replaced what I thought was called a Premier with the Big Kahuna.

Attachments

• Big Kahuna.jpg
    Big Kahuna.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
OK, so these next images of the Kahuna Warrior are to make a point. They are as close up as you can possibly get in C2K5. The screenshots are 950 pixels tall and have not been enlarged in any way. But even at this range it's still hard to read the Kahuna logo on the back because of the colour contrast and because it's so small. It's the same one I painted for the front - just reduced to the correct size - so it is actually just as sharp. It's just hard to tell because of its size.

kahunawarrior2ps.jpg

And to round out the range, here is Ricky Ponting's Kahuna Icon LE.

kahunaiconle4zr.jpg

Last edited:
Can u after releasing ur pack downsize ur bats to 2gb for users like me.

saurabh2185 said:
Please complete this pack before the release of C2K6.
satish_lastride said:
hey JK..release this thing before cricket'06 comes out dude ;)..pls..
Why must people post such annoyances? The work will be done when it's done! If you want it then wait patiently, if you don't want it then there is nothing more to say.

ok um i need to find a working version of the gray nicholls powerbow sum guy named ste posted a non downloadable one not sure if he is trying to be a jonny or wat but I cant stand seeing gayle batting wit a puma bat........

:upraySorry if it hurts :upray you but as this thread started on 30th July 2005, 03:31 PM
For a moment i just lost patience and also forgot that your bats are just quality.
And to gain such quality it requries great patience.

saurabh2185 said:
:upraySorry if it hurts :upray you but as this thread started on 30th July 2005, 03:31 PM
And since July 30th I have created 70 bats. That's 70 bats in 4GB in 65 days by 1 person. Perhaps I shouldn't eat or sleep or do actual work in between?
windiesfanatic said:
ok um i need to find a working version of the gray nicholls powerbow sum guy named ste posted a non downloadable one not sure if he is trying to be a jonny or wat but I cant stand seeing gayle batting wit a puma bat........
Chris Gayle is going to be using a Smasher Sports bat from now on. One of these.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread