Bat Pics for bat making

...And for a sneak preview of my current project, I'm working on the 2006 Kookaburra bat - The Genesis (Hurricane in this case).
Very very early days yet. Just wanted to show that it's in the pipeline. :D

Attachments

• Genesis Hurricane Teaser.jpg
    Genesis Hurricane Teaser.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 126
Awesome Looks good . But we shouldnt tlk about the aussies after they won the game agains the world 11 . Dam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aussie1st said:
Ricky Ponting's bat maybe banned so we may not be seeing this 06 bat.
It's possible but the Kookaburra chaps seem confident as they seem to have signed Sanath Jayasuriya to use it. Even if it is banned there are 2 other versions of it which aren't reinforced with graphite. They are the the Genesis Torpedo and the Genesis Cyclone. They have the same graphics but without the black facing.

Burma..Your work is absolutely awesome.i was wondering if you could make my bat-(The Hadlee Master Class)and if you are going to make any BAS bats.There is also new Woodworm bats out-The Flame.would you be able to create that bat.i can send you pics of the Hadlee...is this pack of marvellous bats only for EA Cricket 2005,or can they be used on other games like BLIC2005 etc.keep up the good work boet.i know i do and im sure every1 here appreciates the miracle you are working.thnx

Mack said:
Burma..Your work is absolutely awesome. i was wondering if you [...] are going to make any BAS bats. [...] keep up the good work. i know i do and im sure every1 here appreciates the miracle you are working.thnx
Well, thank you Mack for the kind words. Yes, as fate would have it, I am making BAS bats too. Now, as anyone who trauls the Internet will know: there are liars and damn liars out there.:rolleyes: With that in mind, I have been led to believe that this is the latest incarnation of the BAS Vampire:

basvampire8nz.jpg

I may, of course, be misinformed. Who knows?! Looks good at least. :)
Mack said:
There is also new Woodworm bats out-The Flame.would you be able to create that bat.
I've already done one basic version of The Flame (here and here) but it's not up to my current standards so I'll have to re-do it at some point.
Mack said:
I was wondering if you could make my bat-(The Hadlee Master Class) [...] i can send you pics of the Hadlee...
Send me the pics (as large as possible) and I'll see what I can do.
Mack said:
is this pack of marvellous bats only for EA Cricket 2005,or can they be used on other games like BLIC2005 etc.
Cricket 2005 first, then BLIC, then Cricket 2004 if there's the demand. :D

Burma..I'll send in the pics as soon as i can.thanx. keep up the gr8 work boet..

The BAS bat looks awesum by da way.i've got a friend who is sponsored by BAS so thats why i originally asked.kool.

Hey Burma..Here the pics of my Hadlee Master Class.Thanx boet.ur da best!!!These are the main 1s that you will need.the others are posted below.

Here is the second lot Burma..Thanks

The final lot is here Burma..Thanks,cant wait to see the results.U legend!!!

Mack said:
Hey Burma..Here the pics of my Hadlee Master Class.Thanx boet.ur da best!!!These are the main 1s that you will need.the others are posted below.

Here is the second lot Burma..Thanks

The final lot is here Burma..Thanks,cant wait to see the results.U legend!!!
OK Mack I've downloaded them all now. Can you remove the pics from this thread now as they are HUGE and will kill people using dial-up. I'll post the bat when it's done.

Mack said:
Thanks Burma & Barmy Army.Sorry bout that.
Not to worry. Now here's your bat! :D There were a few problems with lighting and perspective but I've tried to deal with them as best as I can. Hope you like it. Now all you have to do is tell me which player you want to use it so that I can put it in the right .fsh file.

Attachments

• Mack's Bat.jpg
    Mack's Bat.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 93

Users who are viewing this thread