Bat Pics for bat making

Thanks Burma..um..i really don't mind who uses it.it just looks absolutely awesum.

Mack said:
Thanks Burma..um..i really don't mind who uses it.it just looks absolutely awesum.
Well if you're using the 2GB Batpack V2 then I can just replace one of the existing bats easily. Just let me know which one. I'm guessing you want to replace one of the England players' bats?

Well, after a great deal of time and effort I have managed to reproduce Brian Lara's MRF Wizard 400 - 100% from scratch (except for the hologram). :D I'm pretty sure that Lara's bat doesn't have the red sticker at the toe-end on the back nor the side graphics. If I'm wrong then tell me and I'll fix them.

Attachments

• MRF Wizard 400.jpg
    MRF Wizard 400.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 104
Now, I thought I was going to get away with not having to make this one. But, thanks to the eagle-eyed Langerrox who spotted that Vettori is now using it, I have made the Gray-Nicolls Powerbow (Southern Hemisphere version).

Attachments

• GN Powerbow - Vettori.jpg
    GN Powerbow - Vettori.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
And continuing the Langerrox-inspired theme. I've been re-working the new Slazenger range 100% from scratch into True 4GB as he suggested I should. :D

Attachments

• SXi front b&a.jpg
    SXi front b&a.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 81
defintly an improvement then, should i rename the thread burmas bats:P?

Excellent Bats There !! :clap

But i think there should be a MRF Sticker at the bottom of the Wizard, not
sure though !

jk16_4 said:
Excellent Bats There !! :clap

But i think there should be a MRF Sticker at the bottom of the Wizard, not
sure though !

There is no such sticker at the bottom of the wizard bat.
And BF, the bat does not have a brownish gradient behind the text MRF.

Attachments

• B lara.jpg
    B lara.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 67
  • B lara 2.jpg
    B lara 2.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
saurabh2185 said:
There is no such sticker at the bottom of the wizard bat.
And BF, the bat does not have a brownish gradient behind the text MRF.
Hmm... that's an interesting development. Thanks for that Saurabh. Is the same true for Tendulkar now?

Users who are viewing this thread