Bat Pics for bat making

very nice, but how are you going to choose which bats to put in the game? They are all so good!

I think it would be for 2 playing team i.e for e.g Ind Vs Aus then install bat's pack for india and australia.

Couldn't you then create a script that inserts the required bats into the game automaticaly, because i've been reading about them?

Hey Burma,
I think your bats are awesome! I was wondering, could you make the bat held by Michael 'Pup' Clarke? If I find you a bigger pic I'll PM it to you. If you've already made it or know anyone else who has, please post the link.
24c.jpg

Last edited:
Is everyone changing their bats now? Grr! It will be done. Thanks for the pictures Langerrox. I notice though that JK already updated the V900 for 2GB V2. At the time I had thougt he'd got it wrong. It would seem that it was I who had got it wrong. D'oh! :o

Can any1 plzzzzz give me the link 2 Dhoni's bat???I tried to find it in many placez but cudn't find it!!!!Help will b appreciated!!!!

Thanx

Rameez

no_remorse28 said:
thats not clarkes bat any more he has the new v900
That's what I thought!! Can we have a definitive answer on this please? I've already made a V900 Pro of the type shown in this picture (from day 4 of the 5th ashes test). :eek: :help

Ok, so this is the one I've made. Is this the one that's required or not?

Attachments

• 55375443.jpg
    55375443.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 122
  • Michael Clarke.jpg
    Michael Clarke.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 121

Users who are viewing this thread