Bat Pics for bat making

when is the bat pack to be released, it looks great, and by the way burma thanks for posting the pics of the slazenger sxi it enabled me to create my own before it is released because i couldn't get a good enough look at one!
:rtfl​

Madsalty said:
when is the bat pack to be released, it looks great, and by the way burma thanks for posting the pics of the slazenger sxi it enabled me to create my own before it is released because i couldn't get a good enough look at one!
It's going to be a while yet and your going to need a sweet graphics card to run it; that was the point of making it after all. As for using my images to create your own bats, I had wondered how long it would be before people started doing that. Not quite sure what I think about that but I guess it's ok as long as you don't start spreading them around. I've spent a huge amount of time and effort on them after all.
JamesyJames3 said:
Also, havent got an image but Burma may be interested to find out Gerraint Jones has a new one :D All the new bats r coming out today! :p
Burma's Finest said:
Just been watching th highlights on Channel 4. Geraint Jones is still using the Puma Classic 6000. No doubt about that.
It seems I owe JamesyJames an apology. He was quite right about Geraint Jones using a new bat. My guess is that it is the 2006 version of the Puma Classic 5000. I have knocked up this as a result. I doubt it's completely right but the major elements are all in place:

Inverted Orange/Black fade
New handle
Barclays sponsor logo

Attachments

• Geraint.jpg
    Geraint.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 182
Well, this one's been driving me crazy but I have finally got it done. it's the BDM Dynamic Power Super. I'm quite pleased with how it has turned out. :D

Attachments

• BDM.jpg
    BDM.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 164
thanks

As for using my images to create your own bats, I had wondered how long it would be before people started doing that. Not quite sure what I think about that but I guess it's ok as long as you don't start spreading them around. I've spent a huge amount of time and effort on them after all.

I completely understand that you have put a lot of time and effort into the bats so i only intend to use it for myself on a temporary basis until you release your super batpack. Also If there is anything you would like help with i would be more than happy to.

ps. what graphics would you need?

:happy​

Madsalty said:
ps. what graphics would you need?
Well I'm using an ATI X800 Pro (256Mb RAM). Haven't had anyone do any testing for me yet but you will need to be able to run the game at maximum resolution to enjoy the benefits of my work. Your card will also have to be able tor render 32bit 512x1024 pixel textures. As you seem to be into the bat-making thing, I suggest you try one yourself to see how it goes.
Monty said:
if i put pics up will you do my bat it is the savage beast
You can post the pics but I can't guarantee that I'll have time to make it until the others are done. It might help if you could find a bunch of players who actually use it - this would encourage me to pay it some attention. :p

umm i use it but the only difference between the one i have and the one the marshall twins use is mine says savage beast and theires is a wild beast they look exactly the same

I have been trying to sort out this bat used by Marvan Atapattu.

52193.gif

It's not perfect but it's good enough for now. :)

Attachments

• Atapattu.jpg
    Atapattu.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 123
?

Burma do you use a different template to everyone else because all of you bats are correctly vertically aligned?

Madsalty said:
Burma do you use a different template to everyone else because all of you bats are correctly vertically aligned?
Yes, I created my own. Also, I rigorously test the bats and see if any elements need repositioning before I complete the bat and post the pics. I will release the template along with a tutorial when I release the 4GB batpack.

no_remorse28 said:
how long till release of 4gb batpack
I have answered this a number of times now, albeit vaguely. My guess is that it will be by the end of October. I'm going as fast as I can but, as I've also said before, this is a one-man job and is a lot of work.

Following on from my Fearnley Batwing which I painted from scratch and which drew a pleasing reaction, here is Vikram Solanki's Fearnley Gold which is also from scratch. :D

Attachments

• Solanki.jpg
    Solanki.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 111
Can you make this please

Attachments

• Kookaburra_Wild_Beast_Cricket_Bat.jpg
    Kookaburra_Wild_Beast_Cricket_Bat.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 103
  • t_AS1764.jpg
    t_AS1764.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 99