Bat Pics for bat making

Last edited:
As promised, I have been beavering away at the new Puma 2006 range including the Ballistic, Stealth, and X-Bow. After much hand painting, I have done the front of the Ballistic 5000 which is Geraint Jones' new bat. :D
*EDIT: Removed pic for one in next post.

Last edited:
Brilliant stuff. Can you make the new Kookaburra Genesis

great stuff love the ballistic, can you only have 50 different bats in the game? cos burma you have made loads!

And to round out the Puma 2006 range, here is the new Puma Stealth 5000. Presumably Shane Watson will adopt this one at some point.

Attachments

• Puma Stealth 5000 (2006).jpg
    Puma Stealth 5000 (2006).jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 88
sid_19840 said:
You are the best batmaker around BF,no doubt.

P.S-Any updates on the tutorial that I requested?
Thanks, but as I believe I mentioned in my PM, I won't have time to produce a tutorial until after the batpack is finished. After all, I'm trusting that people will still want it after all this time. :upray

Yes, the more we wait the better will be the *quality*. And i am woundering what would be the 4gb bat pack approximate size. :confused:
No. of bats included = no :idea

saurabh2185 said:
Yes, the more we wait the better will be the *quality*. And i am woundering what would be the 4gb bat pack approximate size. :confused:
No. of bats included = no :idea
Thanks Saurabh. Now if you can do me one last favour... Any way you can find anything on these mysterious AM bats? That's the last one in my list that I don't have any idea about and would really like to include in the pack. :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread