Bat Pics for bat making

Awesome as ever Saurabh! Thanks for those. :cheers

And thanks to Langerrox and No Remorse who found pictures of the Kookaburra Diablo used by AB de Villiers. I still think it's called the Diablo Hurricane rather than the Diablo Devil but, regardless of name, here it is. The 'Diablo' on the front is still rough but will do for now. The rest I'm completely happy with. :D

Attachments

• Diablo Hurricane.jpg
    Diablo Hurricane.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 106
yeh agreed the back is perfect just the diablo sticker at front needs little touchup!, morkel had used a bas before was just looking in getty images

the catalougue i got the pics from named it as the diablo devil

Attachments

• SP%20Cricket%20catalogue%202005%20_Page_08_jpg[2].jpg
    SP%20Cricket%20catalogue%202005%20_Page_08_jpg[2].jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 106
it is a grade 4 club grade bat the real one is called a spirit and it $500 au

BF if you want any help regarding asian bats(the one's used by Ind,Pak,SL,Ban), i am there to help.Others are bit tough for me.

Saurabh
:cheers

no_remorse28 said:
the catalougue i got the pics from named it as the diablo devil
Monty said:
it is a grade 4 club grade bat the real one is called a spirit and it $500 au
The only reason for the confusion about the name (on my part at least) is because the original picture for the front that I found clearly has Hurricane written below the Diablo on the front. Ironically, when I saved the image it was named Diablo_Spirit.jpg :p

Attachments

• diablo spirit.jpg
    diablo spirit.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
And continuing the Kookaburra theme, here is the Genesis Tornado/Cyclone in case Jayasuriya or anyone else intends on being awkward :p

Attachments

• Genesis Tornado.jpg
    Genesis Tornado.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 83
Its hardly worth me posting here any more, all the superlatives have been used at least twice.

FreddieFan said:
Its hardly worth me posting here any more, all the superlatives have been used at least twice.
Generous words as ever Freddie. Thanks. Glad you like the Genesis Tornado.

Anyway, I'm working on the BAS Vampire range at the moment. Here is the Blaster:

Attachments

• BAS Vampire Blaster.jpg
    BAS Vampire Blaster.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 73
Amazing Work As Ever.

:hpraise :hpraise :hpraise BF you are evergreen :clap :clap :clap
What else can be said about your work. It has been always awesome :) .

Users who are viewing this thread