Bat Pics for bat making

off topic i was just wondering what is the blue uniform inzi is wearing there

no_remorse28 said:
off topic i was just wondering what is the blue uniform inzi is wearing there
Off Topic : There was a series called afro-asian cricket series. Therefore the blue unifrom playing for asian team.

Well, the requests keep on coming in...
The Spin asked me for an old-school Slazenger V100. So here it is: :D
(It will replace the V800 if you are using the 2GB batpack V2)

Attachments

• V100.jpg
    V100.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 142
  • V100 For The Spin.zip
    145.7 KB · Views: 19
These bats are all incredibly good quality Burma, don't know how you do it. Just wondering if you could have a go at the Gray Nicolls Longbow. I have found a decent picture of it too.

longbow_shield.jpg

Cheers. I hadn't planned on making a normal Longbow as no one seems to use one in International cricket. However, spurred on by your request, I decided to get cracking on the Longbow Titanium which is allegedly used by Andrew Hall. Hope this will do.

Attachments

• Longbow Titanium.jpg
    Longbow Titanium.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 108
The actual green coloured I feel looks better. What does Symonds, Katich use these days? They were 2 who used the green coloured longbow.

Burma's Finest said:
Cheers. I hadn't planned on making a normal Longbow as no one seems to use one in International cricket. However, spurred on by your request, I decided to get cracking on the Longbow Titanium which is allegedly used by Andrew Hall. Hope this will do.
thats a old longbow! theyve made a new one!

heres the current one
Longbow.gif

Yeah, couldn't find a picture of the new longbow, thanks for that lang.

hey one thing look closely for gay nicolls everybat like daniel vettori's powerbow,hayden's pheonix has a round not an arrow i suppose

in the 2GB batpack all gn bats have an arrow and not a circle so can u please make these correctly BF

Users who are viewing this thread