Bat Pics for bat making

langerrox said:
thats a old longbow! theyve made a new one!
That's not a new version. That's just the the Aussie version. Like Vettori's Power Bow and Hayden's Phoenix are the Aussie versions of those particular bats. I don't know if the shape of the bats are actually different or if it's simply a question of stickering or what. As for the one I made, it's the Titanium non-aussie version, and is very much contemporary if not popular. :p

have you hade a 4gb of michael clarkes australian version v900

Burma's Finest said:
That's not a new version. That's just the the Aussie version. Like Vettori's Power Bow and Hayden's Phoenix are the Aussie versions of those particular bats. I don't know if the shape of the bats are actually different or if it's simply a question of stickering or what. As for the one I made, it's the Titanium non-aussie version, and is very much contemporary if not popular. :p

Bias towards the non Aussies :( We all know which one is the better bat of the 2. :D

Burma's Finest said:
We do indeed! The one which is used by 1 international player as opposed to the one used by 0. :p

It would be 1 vs 1 had the Kiwis not dropped Cairns, don't worry he will be back then we have a player that uses that bat. ;)

It seems that Michael Vaughan is debuting a new bat for the tour to Pakistan. Thanks to Colin for spotting it and finding some pics. Dutifully, I have created the 2006 G&M Purist from scratch. :D

Attachments

• Purist 2006.jpg
    Purist 2006.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 104
Can't fault that. Looks about right.
Here's where we discover the photographer forgot to take the red filter off his camera!!!

barmyarmy said:
Can't fault that. Looks about right.
Here's where we discover the photographer forgot to take the red filter off his camera!!!
Lol! that would be hillarious and knowing yahoo images, quite possible!

Hopefully, though, he'll go back to using the Duellist (with two Ls :p) at some point. I have re-made it as, having seen some closer pics, my old one was rather innacurate in terms of colour. So here's the new one which is from scratch (as with all of the new GM range). You can compare it with the old one here to see what I mean. :D

Attachments

• GM Duellist.jpg
    GM Duellist.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 86

Users who are viewing this thread