Bat Pics for bat making

saurabh2185 said:
:hpraise :hpraise :hpraise BF you are evergreen :clap :clap :clap
What else can be said about your work. It has been always awesome :) .
Evergreen indeed. I've never been called that before. Thanks for your support. My job has certainly been made a lot easier by all the folks (especially your good self) who have found some nice pics for me to use in my endeavours.

Anyway, here's the BAS Vampire King Hitter which is used by some Bangladeshi players and many Canadians. Just the Legend Gold to go.

Attachments

• BAS Vampire King Hitter.jpg
    BAS Vampire King Hitter.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
sunsamrat1980 said:
Superb job Burma. Your Bats are top quality. Any chance of releasing the bat pack.
for the fifteen time, yes possibly at the end of this month

Yes. I'm pretty sure all the bats will be done by the end of October. It may take a week or so to sort out the roster and do the final testing but we'll see.

Here's Shaun Pollock's Slazenger V900. I'm still hoping that someone can let me know who the sponsor is on the logo in these images.

Attachments

• Slazenger V900 Pollock.jpg
    Slazenger V900 Pollock.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 131
What a bloody nuissance! :mad I discovered that my King Hitter (above) was wrong. Grr! It should, in fact, look like this:

Attachments

• BAS Vampire King Hitter Correction.jpg
    BAS Vampire King Hitter Correction.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 126
I have a feeling the BAS Vampire Blaster should have this logo
cricket20051670it.jpg

instead of this logo
cricket20051660nc.jpg

but the colour should be black

As in this pic.
wpeF.jpg

Yeah, I'll fix those soon.

In other news, I discovered that Gautam Gambhir is using a new variant of the SG Sunny Tonny. Here is what I have come up with. I only had the photo below to go from so let me know if you think this works.

Attachments

• Gambhir.jpg
    Gambhir.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 106
  • gambhir.jpg
    gambhir.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
OK. I have been trying to make Inzamam-ul-Haq's bat 100% from scratch. It's gone well so far I think you'll agree but I really can't decipher what it says underneath the 10,000 part here:

CAPLUS10000.jpg

All I can make out is:

<something> <something> Ten Thousand One Day
Runs <something>​

Anyway, as you can see below, I really need to fill that gap. So if anyone can make a sensible guess at it, I'd appreciate it. :cheers

Attachments

• Inzi front.jpg
    Inzi front.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 98
barmyarmy said:
Are you going to make the wood darker as well?
The thing to bear in mind is that the photo is under exposed while the screenshot is over exposed thanks to the lighting effects. The bat should actually look like the picture below so, no, I'm not going to make it darker.

Attachments

• ca1plusbat.jpg
    ca1plusbat.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 89
Hmm, it's just that in the other pics I've seen of it before you posted that one it's always looked like darker wood.
Nm then.

barmyarmy said:
Hmm, it's just that in the other pics I've seen of it before you posted that one it's always looked like darker wood.
Nm then.
Don't make me hurt you Colin. :p

Attachments

• inzi_01.jpg
    inzi_01.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 74
  • inzi_02.jpg
    inzi_02.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 73
  • inzi_03.jpg
    inzi_03.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 73