Genesis bat.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 87
  • genesis gloves.jpg
    genesis gloves.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 88
  • Genesis pads.jpg
    Genesis pads.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 87
Well, I am in the process of making it (check a few pages back), and Lucky has already made a version for BLIC.

Anyway, here is the Matrixx Wizard LE as used by various Bangladeshi players:

Attachments

• Matrixx Wizard LE.jpg
    Matrixx Wizard LE.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 86
Burma's Finest said:
Well, I am in the process of making it (check a few pages back), and Lucky has already made a version for BLIC.

Anyway, here is the Matrixx Wizard LE as used by various Bangladeshi players:

I thought you had finished it, just not released.

aussie1st said:
I thought you had finished it, just not released.
Well, as fate or irony would have it, I have spent the last 4 hours finishing it.:D So here it is - the all-new Kookaburra Genesis Hurricane:

Attachments

• Kookaburra Genesis Hurricane.jpg
    Kookaburra Genesis Hurricane.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 87
One question, do you actually draw that Kookaburra bird? If so it looks awesome, must have taken sometime.

aussie1st said:
One question, do you actually draw that Kookaburra bird? If so it looks awesome, must have taken sometime.
No, the bird is just taken from a large Kookaburra logo I found online. I just recycle it in various colours and sizes. :p

Wow! That looks amazing.Thanks so much. The Genesis and the Duelist are my favourites

I need a slightly bigger picture and also,the picture of the front and the sides to make the bat,as I dont know yet how to make them from scratch.

Burma's Finest said:
Thanks Saurabh. Now if you can do me one last favour... Any way you can find anything on these mysterious AM bats? That's the last one in my list that I don't have any idea about and would really like to include in the pack. :cheers

Ok HTH,
CD%20images%20011.jpg

A%20Max-01.jpg

Legend.jpg

You may find some more info here.
http://www.zeesports.co.uk/products.asp?SubCategoryID=1&offset=70

Some more info on AM Bats.
http://www.asianbats.com/index.php/manufacturers_id/21?osCsid=79de8f20d473c2df57f3abdc8a941d4a

The bat that Mohammed Rafique uses is *AM 2Good*
AM%202%20good.jpg

Ideal.jpg

Force%208.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread