Bat Pics for bat making

superb man reps for u can u make it pls pls pls

can u make all the ranges of 2006 gm bats pls...........pls................pls :upray :upray :upray :upray

h123786 said:
superb man reps for u can u make it pls pls pls

can u make all the ranges of 2006 gm bats pls...........pls................pls :upray :upray :upray :upray
Well, I've made 3 out of 5 so far so it's a fair bet that I'm going to do the other 2 as well. :p

I wouldn't want to rush him. Look at the superb quality that he produces, its mindblowing!

I also think that he has had enough questions on when to release, just be patient. ;)

im pretty sure your missing the maestro control sticker, its like a ^ on the back of the bat between the maestro control at bottom and the sticker

Yeah, I know it's on the old/current one but I don't think it fits with the new graphic style so I'm not going to add it to the 2006 model.

So, to complete the new Gunn & Moore 2006 range, here is the Hero as used by Graeme Smith, complete with Supersport logo. :D

Attachments

• Hero 2006.jpg
    Hero 2006.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 92
arent the colours on it a bit off:S?

2005-Bats-HeroMain.jpg

Well, following the colouring rules of the new Duellist, Maxi, and Purist, the chevrons on the main sticker should be the same as the main stripe.

The Maxi, Maestro, and Purist haven't changed much over the years. It's really just the patterning on the main sticker. In the first pick you can see the 1st generation Maestro (blue & green halves), the 2nd generation (blue & green chevrons) in pic 2, and the third (probable) version (black & blue chevron fade) in my image above. :D

Attachments

• gm_maestro_control_2.gif
    gm_maestro_control_2.gif
    27.6 KB · Views: 92
  • GM04BTMstroOrig.jpg
    GM04BTMstroOrig.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
hey it is gr8 now can u release it pls

mindblowingh pls release it and when shall u release the 4GB batpack

Just been re-touching the Ballistic to take account of some missing details from before like the side graphics and sponsor's logo.

Attachments

• Ballistic Redo.jpg
    Ballistic Redo.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 82
I realised that despite all of my various bat-making efforts, I had never made a Kookaburra Beast. I have spent the last few hours remedying this. :D

Attachments

• Kookaburra Beast.jpg
    Kookaburra Beast.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
any chance of michael clarkes v900 so he might use it today, oh he just got out!

Users who are viewing this thread