Batracer : PlanetCricket Championship Season 3

Today evening it is, then. 10PM IST is when I'll go ahead and start it.

Current settings are all default. If you go to the "Your Desk" page and click on "Show All News" it'll show you the params that can be changed.

Sohum, how about reducing
1. Mechanical Problems
2. Driver Errors
3. Pitstop Errors

And increasing :
1. Mayhem Starts
2. Overtaking Chance

Would make it more exciting imo.. What say?

Sounds good to me. I'm going to start the season off now.

I updated those parameters to increase/decrease by 10%. I'm also going to give adyhorn a slight advantage in getting upgrades since he's without a teammate.

sohum added 13 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

Whoops... apparently my game start did qualifying at the same time. If anyone hadn't consulted with their partner, let me know and I will give you an upgrade.

Also, adyhorn, I didn't realize I gave you the max upgrade (of 4 seconds). Congrats on pole position but I'm going to bring that down to 1.5 seconds. :p

New season, new car but same result. :p

Pretty good start for me for the first qualifying session. Looking forward to a good season good luck everyone.

Also, adyhorn, I didn't realize I gave you the max upgrade (of 4 seconds). Congrats on pole position but I'm going to bring that down to 1.5 seconds. :p

Still seems a bit excessive tbh judging from car comparison.

or does that show the 4 secs upgrade.

Choosing mechanical sympathy as a skill seems less important now but ah well.

Last edited:
Well, Actually since its a Toyota, probably they got confused with Japanese script..
Its both, Excellent Lap, and scruffy lap :p

Oh and Sohum, Lets see in this race, but I think 1.5 seconds is a bit too much as well. Looking at the car comparisons, BMW is way too far ahead.

Sohum OMG! BMW owning all lol!

Kshitiz_Indian added 2 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

This gave me another thought however, how about bringing all cars on the same level?

Yeah I think the Car Comparison page shows that the balance still isn't quite there...

More adjustments required, I think

Users who are viewing this thread