Bats made so far

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Briggsey said:
Cheers mate, is it the .pro file i post from my profile? If so here it is.

EDIT: Ah right sorry, ive posted the right file now.

Can you please assign the V100 to the player S.Briggs, if you need any more detail then ill provide it for you. Cheers.

I've made it bat37 again so you'll need to reimport the v100 over bat37.

Attachments

• YORKS.zip
    156.8 KB · Views: 14

Briggsey

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
How do I get it so that all the players in my Yorkshire team are using the correct bats from this new bat pack without installing the roster file?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Briggsey said:
How do I get it so that all the players in my Yorkshire team are using the correct bats from this new bat pack without installing the roster file?

You learn to use a hex editor or you hope I'm in a good mood and post what you want here...

langerrox

International Coach
barmyarmy said:
or you hope I'm in a good mood and post what you want here...
summed it up pretty nicely :p :boxing dont kill me colin :boxing

GattbWarne4

School Cricketer
Great batpack; enhances the game no end ! Thanks to all concerned :)

One question though; it was mentioned earlier in the thread that the save file is generated from the roster file. I'm in the middle of a test match; whilst the new bats appeared on loading my old save, does that mean they will be assigned to the correct players on creating a new save with the new roster file in place ? Or will this only happen when starting a new game ?

Thanks again.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
GattbWarne4 said:
Great batpack; enhances the game no end ! Thanks to all concerned :)

One question though; it was mentioned earlier in the thread that the save file is generated from the roster file. I'm in the middle of a test match; whilst the new bats appeared on loading my old save, does that mean they will be assigned to the correct players on creating a new save with the new roster file in place ? Or will this only happen when starting a new game ?

Thanks again.

That is correct. Bats will only be correct for new save files and not old ones.

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
GN Longbow @ 256x512 made. Also GN Power Bow @ 512x1024:eek:

*EDIT: at the request of langerrox, I have removed the files I had attached here earlier. They will be included in the 2GB bat pack which will be released at some point in the near future. Am currently working on the Morrants bats. If you want to see preview pics then check out the Bat pics for bat making thread.

Last edited:

waugh machine

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Don't know if this has already been mentioned but I'm having problems with some of the bats in the bat pack. They show up multicoloured, so far it has been Warne's County, Gillespie and McGrath's Sommers, and whatever bat Ashley Giles uses. Check the pic to see what I mean...

*EDIT: Have found some others as well - Gray Nicolls Millenium and Gladius, Bat 25 (couldn't tell what it was), and bats 34 and 35.

Has anyone else experienced this or am I the only one?

Attachments

• bat problem.JPG
    bat problem.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
waugh machine said:
Don't know if this has already been mentioned but I'm having problems with some of the bats in the bat pack. They show up multicoloured, so far it has been Warne's County, Gillespie and McGrath's Sommers, and whatever bat Ashley Giles uses. Check the pic to see what I mean...

*EDIT: Have found some others as well - Gray Nicolls Millenium and Gladius, Bat 25 (couldn't tell what it was), and bats 34 and 35.

Has anyone else experienced this or am I the only one?

As I think I said before you're still using the Beta version. Those were the place holders I made for the unmade bats. If you download the full version all the bats will be in.

waugh machine

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If I could download the full version I would. The filefront servers have been offline for hours now, I had to ask langerrox to email me the beta version as it was

Users who are viewing this thread