Batting loophole?

seriously have you ever seen such mechanics in a real cricket game?What I intend to say is they have done a lot of hard work over the past few years to make this realistic game.But due to this "you know what" mechanic it appears unrealistic.I am just trying to mention this so that those who dont like this mechanic can given some option to turn it off through DLC.
And I seriously played the nets in the CA damn seriously as it is a serious cricket game unlike the Ashes13.

If you had played the nets, you would know YOU CAN ALREADY TURN IT OFF.

And I seriously played the nets in the CA damn seriously as it is a serious cricket game unlike the Ashes13.

Its already there in nets as well as in game
what version of nets are you playing only the very first version of nets someone reported that this option was not working for me it was working,

have you checked options where you can turn Off HUD assists.
dbchudoff.jpg

Last edited:
It may appear 'Unrealistic' to you, but as said before gives you some depth perception, which is hard to convey on a screen, that depth perception you would have in real life....

Also in my case helps me to indicate what kind of delivery it is, where the ball was, and where it is going, another thing which is hard to convey on a screen, which is easier to see in real life. Its not just there for a cool effect which is what most people here seem to think.....

seriously have you ever seen such mechanics in a real cricket game?What I intend to say is they have done a lot of hard work over the past few years to make this realistic game.But due to this "you know what" mechanic it appears unrealistic.I am just trying to mention this so that those who dont like this mechanic can given some option to turn it off through DLC.

it compensates for lack of depth perception. i'd argue it's more realistic than not having it.

The issue isn't even if he likes it/doesn't like it.

The fact is after all this time he hadn't even bothered to look in the menu...

not so much the rumble in the jungle as the reacharound in the playground

There should be an online match between you and Ross, it'll need to be marketed and campaigned well in advance,,,,and we wanna see the outcome of it, even if it takes a whole month :yes

The issue isn't even if he likes it/doesn't like it.

The fact is after all this time he hadn't even bothered to look in the menu...

have i said that i dont know how to turn it off?look i have seen that option and checked it after every CA update.But you can't save that option and you have to turn it off every time when you restart the game.Moreover what would you do in the case of a multiplayer game.What if you want to turn it on while the other player would like to turn it off?

have i said that i dont know how to turn it off?look i have seen that option and checked it after every CA update.But you can't save that option and you have to turn it off every time when you restart the game.Moreover what would you do in the case of a multiplayer game.What if you want to turn it on while the other player would like to turn it off?

I am also willing to point you to the shift and spacebar key on your keyboard......

its saved once you do it in the options before you enter the practice mode in academy.

hud.jpg

Last edited:
All that post shows is the guy never played the CA Beta... he doesn't even have a clue that you have the option to turn off various HUD elements.

alright it seems that you have played CA many times.so tell me how to save the HUD options preference in CA so that i dont need to change it everytime i play the game and also tell me how are you hoping to play a multiplayer game in DBC when the other person chooses different HUD options preference?

Users who are viewing this thread