Battrick League!

He isn't like this normally, but can hit the ball really hard at the beggining and the end of the innings.

Next in will be Crouch and Dennis, two attacking batters. Then my allrounder Jackman-newbie-has been told to slog...

Uh-oh. Quick wickets! Pressure again!

40.4 W Mellor to Cox
slower delivery, lift, went for the pull, Victory getting in under it at mid wicket region and out

Go Dennis :cool: Identical shots, identical result...
He's a good skipper :)

Crouch and Dennis are probably the best pair at this situation.
Crouch is also excellent in this situation with the ball...
I think your scoreboard is a little quicker than mine, 8 so far off 5 balls...:)

Not that. I have broadband too, just different timings. It refreshes after 1 minute and 50 seconds. So I must have started it halfway through your updating or something like that...

Consecutive fours for Crouch :)

End of Over 43: 224-3, runrate=5.21, reqrunrate=2.57 (241-10)
Mellor 7-0-60-1
Dennis* 11 (5 balls)
Crouch 17 (10 balls)

Last Wicket: Cox c. Victory b. Mellor 82 (FOW: 197/3)

Looking good...:)

And that's the end of the match. TT Lions won by 7 wickets.
Cricket Geniuses 241-10
TT Lions 242-3

Good game. Was closer than the scorecard suggests.

Not really :o
We had it in complete control all along, Crouch and Dennis decided to finish it off with a flurry.

Well, I'd like to think it was close. Especially by the 40th over after the loss of 2 quick wickets. If my lower order added 20 more runs, it would have been better.

If your tail survived, then maybe. But I was never in doubt one Cox reached his 50 and we reached the 40 over mark with 7 wickets in hand. Crouch and Dennis are both extremely good batters, and if we were batting first would have put up 100 runs in the last ten...

Looks like the reporter thinks I was out of your league :p (pun intended :p)

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 27

Users who are viewing this thread