Battrick League!

Pak_cricketer said:
I thought you played your game last week with him and he won..
no i did play a match with him but that was before the batrick league and it was just afreindly i arranged not for batrick league

Sorry for not replying earlier...

Well heres the result for my match...

Proved to be more one sided than i thought...

Attachments

• Battrick 1.JPG
    Battrick 1.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Battrick 2.JPG
    Battrick 2.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 49
  • Battrick 3.JPG
    Battrick 3.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 49
ZoraxDoom said:
I read the new Ardarsh, but I am not sure how that affected you losing? :confused:

And I think the ratings don't have much impact. I read somewhere that they change alot and aren't all that important.
Read the news again, today's news. Everything had been reset to the default. This seriously affected me. Also, the match ratings tell the whole story more often than not. They are very important.

Adarsh said:
Read the news again, today's news. Everything had been reset to the default. This seriously affected me. Also, the match ratings tell the whole story more often than not. They are very important.
News said:
The multiple youth pulls that were experienced in England and that some took advantage of has now been resolved, with the extra players being removed from the game. There was a massive drop to fitness levels on Friday that has now been resolved.
Finally there was an unexpected reset of supporter and sponsor moods and team morale in some countries. This has been more of a problem with recovering the data, and we have been left in the unfotunate position of having to accept the current state of play, which we can only apologise for.
Finally, there was also a small issue where your players fitness increased rather dramatically. This has now been reset to fresh.
So your team morale and fitness were reset. That could have effected the match a bit. You also might have lost a few players...but I don't really see that as a big isue. Can you explain it a bit more what exactly was changed?

JamesyJames3 said:
Briggsey sucks! :D

Look at hat thrashing :p
No, no, no, id much rather call it a lucky victory. We were playing in unfamiliar conditions and obviously had not prepared for what was to come. I think some pitch tampering was done! Like I said, wait for the rematch back here! Then we will show them a thrashing!

I will challenge Sharks XI where we will look to bounce back very strongly and positively.

The fitness levels went from invigorated to fair !! The team morale went from 'over the moon' to 'hopeful' ! Thereby, the ratings took a plunge. I thought, like you, that this wouldn't matter a great deal. However, as the ratings have gone down one level in each category, I feel let down.

Because of the member's confidence dropping, the attendance has fallen. I hope it will not be reset to about 3500 spectators from nearly 10,000 where it was last week. My initial income was ?35000 from the gate money, last week it was ?60,000. I hope it doesn't go back to the original amount as I desperately need the money. Especially since the sponsors income has dropped dramatically.

Last edited:
Briggsey said:
No, no, no, id much rather call it a lucky victory. We were playing in unfamiliar conditions and obviously had not prepared for what was to come. I think some pitch tampering was done! Like I said, wait for the rematch back here! Then we will show them a thrashing!

I will challenge Sharks XI where we will look to bounce back very strongly and positively.
So we meet Briggsey...To decide the bottom of the table.:p

Ya, but i can't contact him, so its his fault, So i guess Hassan1823 gets one win and the other team loses...

I'll update it on the next update

Pak_cricketer said:
Ya, but i can't contact him, so its his fault, So i guess Hassan1823 gets one win and the other team loses...

I'll update it on the next update
I still think it wont be fair on his part. But I will accept whatever you finally decide.

Machanperu Bala said:
So we meet Briggsey...To decide the bottom of the table.:p
lol!!!!!!! I hope I am not in that competition after my next match.

Users who are viewing this thread