Battrick League!

i'm not sure who i am playing against...pls let me know

Pak_cricketer said:
you are playing The Game
And I should hope so too ;)

Just out of interest, has anyone had any thought to a follow up of this tournament once the current one is over? I think the interest in Battrick has improved greatly with this tournament and maybe a league can be set up this time instead of a tournament?

Briggsey said:

Just out of interest, has anyone had any thought to a follow up of this tournament once the current one is over? I think the interest in Battrick has improved greatly with this tournament and maybe a league can be set up this time instead of a tournament?
Good Idea
Lets c how many people are interested at the end of the tournament n may be v can set up a league

Briggsey said:

Yes there are a lot of members who have joined Battrick. Maybe you would like to start one :hpraise

Pak_cricketer said:
Yes there are a lot of members who have joined Battrick. Maybe you would like to start one :hpraise
Well, ill certinally take it under consideration! Ill see how my story goes first and then see how much interest there would be in it, but whoever runs it, it certinally should be done!

I see you have Wajihullah on the transfer list, would something between ?200,000 and ?400,000 tempt you to sell??

Last edited:
Briggsey said:
Well, ill certinally take it under consideration! Ill see how my story goes first and then see how much interest there would be in it, but whoever runs it, it certinally should be done!

I see you have Wajihullah on the transfer list, would something between ?200,000 and ?400,000 tempt you to sell??
He's selling him for a Mill, you think he would give him up for less than half? :p

Besides, I wouldn't buy him if i were you. He's getting old(will be 29 next season), and doesn'thave very good secondaries.

Users who are viewing this thread