Battrick League!

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
I wish I could spend 16000 :(

Nah, kidding. He's good. In my opinion I'd go for a young mediocre who has good secondaries and train him up. But he is pretty good.

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
I wish I could spend 16000
You mean 160,000 (note the extra 0). I thought twice before buying him because he is untrainable and after a couple of seasons his resale value might drop. He'll be my opener. I'll be happy if he can average 50!

I have no money in the bank now. Hopefully my gate income will increase, or I get a good enough youth pull to sell. Last youthpull I sold went for ?500,000.

Briggsey

International Coach
Adarsh said:
Just bought this guy. Do you think he was worth ?160,000?

Seamus Holme (291119)
LH Batsman, LH Spin Bowler, proficient form, sublime
(respectable batting form, superb bowling form)
A cautious player with worthless leadership skills and abysmal experience.

Plays For: Cricket Geniuses
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 6,004
Wages: ?1,413 p/w

Stamina: woeful Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: proficient Concentration: feeble
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: feeble
Fielding: feeble

His batting is proficient and thats about it, he has time on his side though so you could make him into a player that would be worth considerably more in years to come.

Adarsh said:
You mean 160,000 (note the extra 0). I thought twice before buying him because he is untrainable and after a couple of seasons his resale value might drop. He'll be my opener. I'll be happy if he can average 50!

I have no money in the bank now. Hopefully my gate income will increase, or I get a good enough youth pull to sell. Last youthpull I sold went for ?500,000.
My opener, Ainsworth, his batting is proficient and he averaged 250 odd after 13 games with 7 centuries so dont give up hope on the lad!

hassan17

Club Cricketer
hey guys borncricketer challenged someone else ......
08/01/2006 (friendly) GoForIt v Borncricketers XI ........
what do i do

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Ok, so I just have to beat you then I get to face off against Hassan again :)

Adarsh said:
My bad.

He's 25, and according to the maker of the game, his stamina will start to droop at 29+. So he won't be of much use after that.

Last edited:

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
4 seasons is too long to think of - Even I don't know what I'll be doing in four season's time. I don't have any money now, including the money I got for coming 1st in my league. I might be at a further loss in the off season time as I won't be getting any income through gate receipts. But I'm fine. I've got a good team. If I am in desperate need of money I can always sell some of my players for big amounts of money.

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
is it possible v can play our game sometime later....i didnt meant to challenge that person.....i challenged hassan17 before but then this guy challenged me so since i didnt get a respond i accept it.
I didnt know that i will not be able to play my match against Hassan17
That match is today n then after that i can play my match with Hassan17
pls give us a few extra days

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
borncricketer said:
is it possible v can play our game sometime later....i didnt meant to challenge that person.....i challenged hassan17 before but then this guy challenged me so since i didnt get a respond i accept it.
I didnt know that i will not be able to play my match against Hassan17
That match is today n then after that i can play my match with Hassan17
pls give us a few extra days

That would watse a week though sorry, you had your chance. You will play for the bronze though.. Against Zorax... :p

borncricketer

Pak_cricketer said:
That would watse a week though sorry, you had your chance. You will play for the bronze though.. Against Zorax... :p
please... i had no idea that if i accept one game i wont be able to play another game in the same week.
What if everyone else in this league agrees to give me another chance..then is it possible?

borncricketer

Thanks a lot guys.....after my match is done then i will challenge u....Hassan17 pls check tomorrow n accept:P

Users who are viewing this thread