Big Bash BBL 05 (2015/16)

Zing

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Not long to go.

Teams looking strong this year.
But I think the Stars should past there Semi-Final 'issues' this year or maybe they will get smashed and not win a game for the year.
But who knows?
(Admin please delete if already exists)

It is going to start after the ashes !! !!

Schedule was released a while back. they've also launched the WBBL as well with some of their matches being played as curtain raisers to the men's matches

17 Dec Sydney Thunder vs. Sydney Sixers Spotless Stadium
18 Dec Adelaide Strikers vs. Melbourne Stars Adelaide Oval
19 Dec Brisbane Heat vs. Melbourne Renegades Gabba
20 Dec Sydney Sixers vs. Hobart Hurricanes SCG
21 Dec Perth Scorchers vs. Adelaide Strikers [HASHTAG]#TheFurnace[/HASHTAG]
22 Dec Hobart Hurricanes vs. Brisbane Head Blunstone Arena
23 Dec Melbourne Renegades vs. Sydney Sixers Etihad Stadium
26 Dec Perth Scorchers vs. Brisbane Heat [HASHTAG]#TheFurnace[/HASHTAG]
27 Dec Sydney Sixers vs. Melbourne Stars SCG
28 Dec Sydney Thunder vs. Adelaide Strikers Spotless Stadium
29 Dec Brisbane Heat vs. Hobart Hurricanes Gabba
30 Dec Melbourne Renegades vs. Perth Scorchers Etihad Stadium
31 Dec Adelaide Strikers vs. Sydney Sixers Adelaide Oval
01 Jan Hobart Hurricanes vs. Sydney Thunder Blunstone Arena
02 Jan Melbourne Stars vs. Melbourne Renegades MCG
Perth Scorchers vs. Sydney Sixers [HASHTAG]#TheFurnace[/HASHTAG]
03 Jan Brisbane Heat vs. Sydney Thunder Gabba
04 Jan Hobart Hurricanes vs. Melbourne Renegade Blunstone Arena
05 Jan Adelaide Strikers vs. Perth Scorchers Adelaide Oval
06 Jan Melbourne Stars vs. Hobart Hurricanes MCG
07 Jan Sydney Thunder vs. Perth Scorchers Spotless Stadium
08 Jan Brisbane Heat vs. Adelaide Strikers Gabba
09 Jan Melbourne Renegades vs. Melbourne Stars MCG
10 Jan Hobart Hurricanes vs. Perth Scorchers Blunstone Arena
11 Jan Sydney Thunder vs. Melbourne Renegades Spotless Stadium
13 Jan Adelaide Strikers vs. Hobart Hurricanes Adelaide Oval
14 Jan Melbourne Stars vs. Brisbane Heat MCG
16 Jan Sydney Sixers vs. Sydney Thunder SCG
18 Jan Melbourne Renegades vs. Adelaide Strikers Etihad Stadium

21 Jan Semi Final TBC
22 Jan Semi Final TBC

24 Jan Final TBC

today's match was fantastic... i got free time to watch full match, i am totally satisfied with a ending...

I agree, it was a great match. Fantastic knocks from Khawaja and KP and a cynical last over from the legend himself Kallis.

Why no Indian player in BBL ?
I know the answer to this. The BCCI does not allow any Indian players to play in Domestic T20 Leagues. That's why you get Indian players signed up in England for First Class and One Day matches, but never the T20 Competition.[DOUBLEPOST=1452021574][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyway, what's Chris Gayle been up to?

I know the answer to this. The BCCI does not allow any Indian players to play in Domestic T20 Leagues. That's why you get Indian players signed up in England for First Class and One Day matches, but never the T20 Competition.

Well there still isn't really, Pujara's the only one that has come over in recent years and even that was only for a handful of games.

Edit : Actually Gambhir may have played a few games for Essex a few years back I think?

Oh yeah, I'm not saying it's a massive list. I'm just saying that I remember when Pujara or maybe someone else signed, they were there when the T20 was on, but that the BCCI refuse to let their contracted players play in it anywhere else. Although you always did get the ones without central contracts playing, like Murali Kartik. But I think I'm right in saying that contracted players don't play anywhere. Which when you consider that all the big players from other countries play in the IPL, is a surprise.

Strikers v Renegades: Best match for the strikers who seemed to lose chances in the earlier half of second innings with Gayle hitting so wild. I could not believe Renegades ended up being all bowled for 143 runs after having the best possible start to their chase. Clearly, their middle order & lower order is lack of experience.

Users who are viewing this thread