Best batsman today ?

Thankyou for you worthless contribution.

Anyway i dont watch enough cricket apart from Australia games to comment. But Hussey is in fine form. His average must be around 85 now?

I doubt he will score another 85 runs in the series.

Thankyou for you worthless contribution.

Anyway i dont watch enough cricket apart from Australia games to comment. But Hussey is in fine form. His average must be around 85 now?

no,thank you for your worthless chatter,
do not mention that cheater,he was out for 47 ,

no,thank you for your worthless chatter,
do not mention that cheater,he was out for 47 ,

Cheater hahaha cant half tell your an Indian fan.
Anyone who denies Hussey is anything but an exceptional batsman who is having an excellent run is kidding themselves and not a true cricket fan.

I thought Ponting was going brilliant until Harbajan bowled to him this series :p

Surely you Indians must say Hayden's one of the best ever, he destroys your attack everytime he plays against you.

Hayden best batsmen of Australia after Mark Waugh.:hpraise

Well Tendulkar proved his still 'got it'. I just love watchen the little guy play.

Hayden is getting is some fine form aswell. And i feel horrible for admitting this, but i love watching Kevin Petterson play aswell:eek:

i find it lame how you exactly recall when you think he should of been out....

Well he was out he nicked it down the legside to dhoni of rp singh.if a ny other umpire was there he should have been gone,

i have seen many batsman but i would not call hussey exceptional just because of his average,i could wait for a few more years

Also, Hussey isnt a cheater, not very many batsmen walk these days so get over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best batsman in terms of talent has to be Kevin Pietersen. Brilliant hand-eye and innovative with his shot. Great in both ODIs and Tests.

The best batsman in terms of effectiveness currently has to be one of:
1)Ricky Ponting
2)Shivnarine Chanderpaul
3)Michael Hussey

I'd go with Hussey personally

Users who are viewing this thread