Best Batsmen Of next Decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, thanks for making us the laughing stock, you morons.

Yeah, thanks for making us the laughing stock, you morons.

Dont you think he had started this.

He posted " K.P's Switch hit >>>> than anything sachin has done in his career"

Now what in the hell that supposed to mean.

max_dillon2007 added 3 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

I know that Gobi's comments bout Bradman were a bit too rash,but what King Pieterson had said bout sachin is utter rubbish. he first uses facts to proove his point and in front of sachin wher his all facts fail to show how K.P is supirior he uses a ridiculious fact.

It is as if saying Jason Gillispie is the best batsmen in the world coz he had scored a 200 at number 10 and helped aus to avoid follow on against mighty bangladesh.

Look guys! Whole India team is better than any other team in the world. I accept they were a week team an year ago but no one can say anything about them now and onwards.
By hearing all these comment on england being the best team and all that, India beat them 5-0!!!!!!!!!! No one got nothing to say about that. You know 5-0? its really a shame. Then, England's whole team got fined for losing all the matches. Then, their KP got frustrated on their coach and acused him of not training the team well. I have heard many posts here saying KP is better than Yuvraj. Don't even think about that. KP is nothing if you compare it to Yuvraj. Yuvraj= six 6s in an OVER!!! where KP= a loser who only knows how to blame his coach for 5-0 defeat. I read somethign really funny here which said KP= Sachin. That was really funny. KP=Sachin? how? Even Bradman cannot equal to Sachin. Bradman is just considered the best player because bowlers of that time probably threw deliveries at like 4-50 mph.Probable once in a while they threw close to 70mps or higher. Look at the modern bowling speed, close to 100 mph. No way Bradman would be able to play in modern cricket if he was alive. I bet he would just run off the field.
As far as the bowling is concerned Zaheer-Ishant are the best. If you want to say England then remember one thing. Broad= six 6s by Yuvraj!!!!!

Last thing i want to say is-----> India is the best and Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar is the god of cricket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:laugh Made my day. And I thought I was the biggest idiot!

Look guys! Whole India team is better than any other team in the world. I accept they were a week team an year ago but no one can say anything about them now and onwards.
By hearing all these comment on england being the best team and all that, India beat them 5-0!!!!!!!!!! No one got nothing to say about that. You know 5-0? its really a shame. Then, England's whole team got fined for losing all the matches. Then, their KP got frustrated on their coach and acused him of not training the team well. I have heard many posts here saying KP is better than Yuvraj. Don't even think about that. KP is nothing if you compare it to Yuvraj. Yuvraj= six 6s in an OVER!!! where KP= a loser who only knows how to blame his coach for 5-0 defeat. I read somethign really funny here which said KP= Sachin. That was really funny. KP=Sachin? how? Even Bradman cannot equal to Sachin. Bradman is just considered the best player because bowlers of that time probably threw deliveries at like 4-50 mph.Probable once in a while they threw close to 70mps or higher. Look at the modern bowling speed, close to 100 mph. No way Bradman would be able to play in modern cricket if he was alive. I bet he would just run off the field.
As far as the bowling is concerned Zaheer-Ishant are the best. If you want to say England then remember one thing. Broad= six 6s by Yuvraj!!!!!

Last thing i want to say is-----> India is the best and Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar is the god of cricket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

facepalmbq8.jpg

Jesus, how many people have to tell you to just SHUT UP!

To the sane world: Look, these aren't the real Indian fans, they're just kids who think they are posting smart. Please, just move on.

oh my god. This is why the posting quality has gone down because these little 9 year old kids have come here claiming that Tendulkar is better than Bradman, and Yujrav better than KP and i cannot comprehend how stupid this is and all these other claims, now i remember why i hardly ever come to the cricket section :rolleyes:

oh my god. This is why the posting quality has gone down because these little 9 year old kids have come here claiming that Tendulkar is better than Bradman, and Yujrav better than KP and i cannot comprehend how stupid this is and all these other claims, now i remember why i hardly ever come to the cricket section :rolleyes:

Yeah when I first returned to the cricket chat section it was great but when India beat Australia all these idiots come on here thinking there gonna get a lot of respect by posting BS. There are still good Indian members though eg Cricketman, Sohum and Manee plus some others.

Feelin Blue? added 3 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

HAHA!!!!

6 sixes in an over, wow, he is the complete player isn't he? Even if he scores 20 ducks in a row he should still go down as the greatest player ever.

KP is more complete, he may not have hit 6 sixes in an over but he is still 10x better.

You keep critizing KP's captaincy, I didn't know this was a captaincy debate? :rolleyes:
Learn your history idiot. Back in Bradmans day, there were some of the fastest bowlers ever. And I doubt the pitches would have been the roads that they are now.

:hpraise

fail-owned-drought-fail.jpg

I like you. You make me feel good about myself.

Kid, do you have any idea what have you posted?
Your insane posts make Indian fans embarrass against the people who are far away inferior than us.

And they wonder why we look down on them........
:crying Am I not offended?

Precambrian added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Or stupid wannabe 9-yr olds claiming KP is better than Tendulkar, or Ponting is better than Tendulkar.

/I'll get the coat on my way out, Bye Barm!

Yeah when I first returned to the cricket chat section it was great but when India beat Australia all these idiots come on here thinking there gonna get a lot of respect by posting BS. There are still good Indian members though eg Cricketman, Sohum and Manee plus some others.

Does that include me?:p

Anyway my list

Will Be
1.G Smith
2.Kevin pietersen
3.JP Duminy
4.AB De Villiers
5.G Gambhir
6.Yuvraj

Might be
1.C Pujara
2.T Dilshan
3.S Marsh
4.D Warner
5.Ashraful

A few whom I can think of.Can't tell anything about the WI,since it has been a very long time since I have seen WI play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread