Best Batsmen Of next Decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look guys! Whole India team is better than any other team in the world. I accept they were a week team an year ago but no one can say anything about them now and onwards.
By hearing all these comment on england being the best team and all that, India beat them 5-0!!!!!!!!!! No one got nothing to say about that. You know 5-0? its really a shame. Then, England's whole team got fined for losing all the matches. Then, their KP got frustrated on their coach and acused him of not training the team well. I have heard many posts here saying KP is better than Yuvraj. Don't even think about that. KP is nothing if you compare it to Yuvraj. Yuvraj= six 6s in an OVER!!! where KP= a loser who only knows how to blame his coach for 5-0 defeat. I read somethign really funny here which said KP= Sachin. That was really funny. KP=Sachin? how? Even Bradman cannot equal to Sachin. Bradman is just considered the best player because bowlers of that time probably threw deliveries at like 4-50 mph.Probable once in a while they threw close to 70mps or higher. Look at the modern bowling speed, close to 100 mph. No way Bradman would be able to play in modern cricket if he was alive. I bet he would just run off the field.
As far as the bowling is concerned Zaheer-Ishant are the best. If you want to say England then remember one thing. Broad= six 6s by Yuvraj!!!!!

Last thing i want to say is-----> India is the best and Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar is the god of cricket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
MS Dhoni shut up for once, the fact that you think Sachin is better than Bradman is laughable especially as Bradman plyed on bowler friendly pitches. For the sake of the whole forum please go away as you really do have a big impact on the poor quality of posting.

why don't you shut your mouth kid. you know how bad sachin owns bradman? like bradman is 10000th place in icc ranking and sachin is 1. you should of have heard this quote"sachin is god of cricket". that means there is only one god and that cant be bradman so it has to be sachin and now shut up and just accept the truth. by the way who told you bradman was the best???? back then they had no systems to calculate their runs and average so they gave the "poor" guy 99 average.

THEMER AND BRADMAN BOW DOWN TO ONE AND ONLY SACHIN TENDULKAR.

MS Dhoni shut up for once, the fact that you think Sachin is better than Bradman is laughable especially as Bradman plyed on bowler friendly pitches. For the sake of the whole forum please go away as you really do have a big impact on the poor quality of posting.

well i think none of those are better. both of them are equal. Coz Bradman has played on bowler friendly pitches against some slightly slower bowlers and he has played against england 70% of his career. While Sachin played on good pitches against a better quality of bowlers. The Only thing wher bradman lead tendulkar is avg. Besides that Tendulkar is class act. I mean if you take the whole dimension of the cricket in concern. Bradman's strike rate was never that good and tendulkar has a better rage of shots than him. Even then i am placing bradman equal to tendulkar coz bradman is a player of past and tendulkar is of present. I hav never seen bradman bad so i cannot comment just on the bases of some documentry footage and stats.

So Batsmen's list should go like this:

1)Bradman=Tendulkar
2)whoever u wanna place,i dont care.

looks guys india is the best team ever so no comparison between any other team.

King Pieterson is so addicted to Pieterson that he sees him everywhere. He see pieterson in newspaper,he see him in the morning breakfast,he see pieterson in toilet paper. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::noway:noway:D:D:D:D:happy:happy:happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread