Sachin Tendulkar: Too much talent for a single person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is officially my diwali entertainment package !! :D:banana2

btw, Sachin > Bradman > ALL !!

LOL at those who dugg the web with pics, videos. even the man who averaged 99 got out on a duck in his last match

you guys are providing just a few videos and pics
ask me i'll provide you 5 times more videos of sachin's greatness than you guys are providing.

well Zmario did you forget the 2003 Ind vs Pak match.

Last edited:
We will see where Sehwag is when he gets to Tendulkar's current age and see what all he achieves by that time.

you guys are providing just a few videos and pics
ask me i'll provide you 5 times more videos of sachin's greatness than you guys are providing.

well Zmario did you forget the 2003 Ind vs Pak match.
:laugh Where did this come from?

May I remind you, that Indian teams have been complete flops in major tournaments in 2009?

India crash out of the super 8 stage of the T20 WC, crash out of the first stage of the ICC Champions Trophy, and now can not even get one team into the semi finals of their own domestic tournament although they entered in three teams.

:D

May I remind you, that Indian teams have been complete flops in major tournaments in 2009?

India crash out of the super 8 stage of the T20 WC, crash out of the first stage of the ICC Champions Trophy, and now can not even get one team into the semi finals of their own domestic tournament although they entered in three teams.

Its not enough to succeed, others must fail - Gore Vidal

He is talking about Sachin, you are talking about India. You are always that type of guy, zMario!

He is talking about Sachin, you are talking about India. You are always that type of guy, zMario!
I'm talking about Sachin too. :D

Not good enough to be in the T20 team :p, chokes in the ICC Champions Trophy, and couldn't lead a team to the champions league.

And then I had a dig at India in all that too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread