Best batsmen of tommorrow?

I can never see a Bangladeshi batsman being put in the same sentence as Ponting, Kallis, Hussey.

No offence but people don't even know half of these kids.. lets move on..

Usman, ZHoaib .. some more few young cricketers :p.. oh btw not the old usman ;).. nighty

That is the point of this thrad, to suggest some talent that could become household names in the future.

Well Clarke is a sertain yes,
and De Villiers should become great if he keeps improving the way he is, and he might even become a great wicket keeper for SA as well :)

Oh please don't tell me you like that guy. He's just another Afridi who can't bowl..

Asad Ali, Samiullah Khan, Sohail Khan, Anwar Ali, Fawad Alam, Jamshed Ahmed, Umar Akmal, Adnan Akmal.

Imagine a team with all three of the Akmal brothers. :p

yes the only difference would be that one will drop catches and the other two will have to make up for runs made after the fact...LoL

and De Villiers should become great if he keeps improving the way he is, and he might even become a great wicket keeper for SA as well :)

He'll destroy attacks on his day, but he does have some errors today, particularly the full and straight ball nipping back.

I think we're heading into an era where the batting isn't as good the current one as hardly any of the candidates have over-impressive records the likes of Ponting, Hayden, Tendulkar, Dravid, Sangakkara, Kallis & Mohammad Yousuf.

However, you could claim that it will come to them with age and more matches. You can't say anything at this stage, we'll have to wait for biggies to retire and the young players to come out.

Yeah but even the biggies now had superb First-Class records when they were at the stage that the future batsman are at now.

I reckon Luke Pomersbach will be Australia's best batsman in years to come.

Great last name aswell. He'll be bashing the poms around in a few years time, I'll tell ya!

Luke Pomersbach easy. As explosive as Gilchrist but with a sounder defensive technique.

Users who are viewing this thread