Best batsmen of tommorrow?

Weren't there rumours that he wasn't actually 14 when he made his debut? I might be wrong but it would be interesting is somebody could confirm this.

Doug Bollinger. Great left arm quickie who use to do one on one training at Allround Cricket and Sports >.>

Grant Lambert could be something special too. Ben Rohrer is another great player.

I know Bollinger is not a batsmen, but thats not to say he cant use one. >.> He deserves recognition.

Doug Bollinger. Great left arm quickie who use to do one on one training at Allround Cricket and Sports >.>

Grant Lambert could be something special too. Ben Rohrer is another great player.

I know Bollinger is not a batsmen, but thats not to say he cant use one. >.> He deserves recognition.

Yeah Dougie could be a great quickie. Lambert aint a bad allrounder.

First up, cut the text talk.

He'll be nothing more than a power player, he'll never ever be able to compete with the best (Ponting, Kallis, etc). His record is awful, scoring three 50+ scores in the last 42 ODI innings.

He's far more useful as a bowler.

You know something? I could have gone the rest of my life without knowing that.

well im hoping AB de Villiers can be the best of the future , he has the talent to do it but i don't know if he'll ever be able to become so consistent like the Ricky Pontings and Jacque Kallis and etc.

Lambert shouldn't be in this thread :p Hes already late 20s so will be lucky to play for Australia.

Weren't there rumours that he wasn't actually 14 when he made his debut? I might be wrong but it would be interesting is somebody could confirm this.

It was alleged that he was fourteen but his own board denied this because the birth certificate he/his family gave as proof of identity was fake. It is believed however that he was around 14/15 when he made his debut. He certainly wasn't younger than 14 or older than 15.

AB De Villiers I hope is one for the future. He's had a good, solid start so far and he's a fantastic all round athlete. All you need to know is that he could have played Rugby, Waterpolo, Run and Swam for South Africa before he eventually chose cricket as his career.

Well my two picks are Michael Clarke and Alastair Cook.

Michael Clarke impressed me the first time I saw him in the 05 Ashes. Since then he has gone on and been a success with Australia. He is just a really ellegant player, terrific footwork against spin and he has an X-Factor about him.

Alastair Cook has alll the potential in the world. The lad is 23 years old and to play some of the mentally challenging innings he has is incredible at such a tender age. He works very hard at hisgame and has been noticeable to see him fix some technical problems.

Afridi isn't exactly new.

Aftab is just having a horrible patch of form at the moment. But once he clicks, he plays shots you cannot believes.

And Ashraful is just 22(?). He is very young, but he has shown his temperment has improved and now is very, very dissapointed to be dismissed cheaply. Both of them can only improve.

Users who are viewing this thread