Best batsmen of tommorrow?

I actually think Mitchell Johnson will become a handy batsmen coming in at number 8-9. He showed in the Test Match he can hit the ball a long way.

Moises Henriques. Allrounder of the future. Hes got a decent bat on his and can bowl pretty fast for a young bloke.

I've met Moises lol. He came to our Cricket Clubs Presentation and signed our participation trophies.

IT WAS COOL.

But yeh, it'll be interesting to see how he will play when he makes it to International level.

Also, Hope they give VRV Singh another shot at international cricket.

I've met Moises lol. He came to our Cricket Clubs Presentation and signed our participation trophies.

IT WAS COOL.

But yeh, it'll be interesting to see how he will play when he makes it to International level.

Also, Hope they give VRV Singh another shot at international cricket.

!!! Do you play for Penshurst West!!!

If Sangakkara and Tendulkar had a baby, he'd be the best.

If Sagakkara, Tendulkar, and Hayden had a weird threesome lovechild, it'd be like Bradman times 4,000,000
That would take a few more generations. :D Sangakkara and Tendulkar's children would get married and then their children would get married to Hayden's grandchildren. :D

Brad Haddin, Chris Rogers and David Hussey. All 3 have the potentional of playing at the elite level and performing especially with retirements looming around Hayden and Gilchrist. Might be difficult for David Hussey to get in, but what a great one day player he'll be.

Theres a kid living in our block who just smashes every bowler his age all over. I guess he will be the one. :p

i am not really fond of phil jaques. Just to unorthodox for my liking but he is a great batsmen when he is on his day. Nah its Pup.

So many Aussies I would like to name :)
Pomersbach has been really impressive I can see him being up there along with Hughes.

Users who are viewing this thread