Best batsmen of tommorrow?

Ashraful. Only in his early twneties. Big future ahed.
Aftab Ahmed, Brendan Taylor, Tamim Iqbal, that other Bangla opener (Forgot his name :p), Nafees.

Apart from the minnows, Cook, Jaques, Tiwary, Rohit Sharma, De Villiers come to mind...

Salman Butt, Imran Nazir, Shoaib Malik

never heard of this guy. Look how few batsman we have in our International Squad, mind you 6th largest populated country with lots of talent, tells you how much PCB suck.

Cooks probably the only really young batsmen around at the minute who can say they've done it at the highest level and Butt, Karthik and De Villers are both probably next on the list, Bell, Amla and Bravo are all reasonably young in cricketing terms too but I guess if you're looking for people coming from the domestic game I'd go for Denly given I only really know about England.

Salman Butt, Imran Nazir, Shoaib Malik

Oh please don't tell me you like that guy. He's just another Afridi who can't bowl..

Asad Ali, Samiullah Khan, Sohail Khan, Anwar Ali, Fawad Alam, Jamshed Ahmed, Umar Akmal, Adnan Akmal.

Imagine a team with all three of the Akmal brothers. :p

No offence but people don't even know half of these kids.. lets move on..

Usman, ZHoaib .. some more few young cricketers :p.. oh btw not the old usman ;).. nighty

He wasn't amazing though, average Batting allrounder.. 25 now.

sam spurway. got 41 on his first class debut and took a stunning catch, great wicketkepper as well

Ashraful. Only in his early twneties. Big future ahed.
Aftab Ahmed, Brendan Taylor, Tamim Iqbal, that other Bangla opener (Forgot his name :p), Nafees.

Apart from the minnows, Cook, Jaques, Tiwary, Rohit Sharma, De Villiers come to mind...

I can tell you now, Tamim Iqbal is the only Bangladeshi who deserves to be in this thread. He was great in both forms of the game, will e on to look for.

Ashraful was good in one ODI. So maybe. I don't think he has the temperament for test cricket.

Aftab Ahmed is a terrible player.

i just read HASAN RAZA was ''14'' when he played his test debut !!!!!!!!!!
thats amazing

Yes. He is the youngest test cricketer. So far.

He just might be in for a recall now. His average in FC and OD have been in the mid 40's and he has been the captain of the "A" team for a while now. He's in his 20's now so his maturaty level might've improved.

I can tell you now, Tamim Iqbal is the only Bangladeshi who deserves to be in this thread. He was great in both forms of the game, will e on to look for.

Ashraful was good in one ODI. So maybe. I don't think he has the temperament for test cricket.

Aftab Ahmed is a terrible player.

Tamim is amazing. The way he played in the World Cup and now in New Zealand proves it. Hes aggressive, gets carried away at times..but it works for him :)

Yes. He is the youngest test cricketer. So far.

He just might be in for a recall now. His average in FC and OD have been in the mid 40's and he has been the captain of the "A" team for a while now. He's in his 20's now so his maturaty level might've improved.
His only 25 and his played over 150 first-class games & averages over 50!

That's an amazing stat.

Users who are viewing this thread