Your Cricket Best bowling figures

I think Brett Lee got six wickets in his first over of club cricket or something :|

5 wickets in 1 over i guess

AshesXII added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

mines 1 over 3 runs and 4 wickets includin a hatrick

best figures 2-8 off 4 overs in 20/20 and they put 160 on us! so i was pleased. i finished 0 not out as well!

1/5 in 1 over in t20 as i am a part timer
3/10 in 3 overs in odsc(one day school competition)
3/20 in 12 overs in 4day

When i was 15, was one of the top spinners in school cricket......my best figures at that time was 8-28

I stopped for 11 years and recent started back playing, this season i got two 4 wicket hauls 4-32 being the best......i hope in my second season i do better

3/4 in juniors. 2/15 this season in rep, last season I had a match winning 2/32 in grade, because in combination with my junior friend, we had 7 wickets to fall in 10 overs, he took 4, I took 2, then there was a run out, where I threw it to him, off his bowling. My 2 were in 3 balls, that match was epic.

^That. I haven't bowled much this season, only got three wickets in three game, bowled about 6 overs.....

I am not good bowler but i got four wickets in seven over.
I got this figure on last sunday. My figure is 7-2-29-4.
It is my best bowling record.

Fortunately I have hit prime batting form just in time for the GF this week.

My best figures were 2overs , 1 maiden , 4 runs and 3 wickets in a 8 over match.I took 3 wickets in first over:D. I haven't taken any wickets since then (cause I'm a part time bowler):facepalm

I think Brett Lee got six wickets in his first over of club cricket or something :|

He did indeed. Was just reading some biography about him, pretty entertaining reading. Sounds like he's always been genuinely quick for his age group:

"Fortunately, Brett loved his cricket and showed an instant talent for it - all three Lee boys did. In Brett's first "real" game of cricket, when Brett was just 9 years old, he took 6-0 in one over, all bowled (side note: if that wasn't a sign from above, then I don't know what is!). Some of the opposition team members started crying, and soon enough, parents from other opposition teams started complaining that Brett was just too fast! Even Brett's own mother felt sorry for the opposition!

Brett loved seeing batsmen backing away and stumps flying - a common sight against his bowling at this age - but he wasn't prepared for the damage a cricket ball could do. He claimed his first "victim" at the age of 12. As Brett says, "I remember hearing this really loud crack and I saw him stumbling. There was blood all over the pitch. I felt sick; it shocked me. As much as I wanted to bowl as fast as I could at that age, seeing the results made me think I'd gone too far."

:laugh WAG.

My best came last season. 10-1-61-5. Was pretty chuffed to get my first 5fer, hoping to pick up a couple more this season.

Sigh, I've never done any better than the odd four-fer. I don't bowl enough overs.

Last edited:
My best was last season.Took 5/37 off 8 overs. Like KP, I was really happy to get my firt 5-fer. I had three bowled, One caught behind and one LBW

Mine is 2/14 in 5 overs....
And as i'm not a bowler but part time...:D

i bowled 4 overs for 15 runs and 3 wickets... t20 match. i only bowled because our main bowlers didn't show up due to exams :p

Users who are viewing this thread