Your Cricket 78 wickets down, 22 to go...

P

pcfan123

Was just being cheeky. That video of you knocking all 3 stumps out of the grounds says it all.You should get Indian citizenship, you would walk onto the Test side.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
That wasn't actually of me, but I'll take the credit as an urban myth :p

PS: Now up to 65 wickets, although my 4 wickets yesterday cost me 93 runs off 10 overs :eek:

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Bagged 5 for 23 this weekend. Almost had a hat-trick as well, but the hat-trick ball missed the edge by a few millimetres.

My first wicket was probably my favourite all season. Dropped the short one in that nipped back and cracked the guy on the helmet. Next ball, good length, he drives and misses, it clips the the bail at the top of off. Was very happy with that, as my celebration probably showed.

Moments like that just put cricket miles ahead of any other sport.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Crossed the 250 overs and 50 maidens mark in my last game, but my 100 wickets looks out of reach thanks to an average few weekends and a trip to New York coming up. I now aim for an average of 3 wickets from now until the end of the season, which should see me finish on 90.

Manly

Thor
Hijack. (See what I did there?)

I hit 73* off 29 last Thursday, thought you'd all like to know.

Twenty20 game. Hit 8 4s and 4 maximums.

Dragon Fire

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Interruption :P
I just had my 40th game of the season on Sunday. I've taken 36 wickets this season, but in my last 14 games I have taken about 30 of them!

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Interruption :P
I just had my 40th game of the season on Sunday. I've taken 36 wickets this season, but in my last 14 games I have taken about 30 of them!

Holy cows! I'm averaging about 5 games a season over the past 3. :(

Users who are viewing this thread