Best delivery you have ever seen.

Warne to Kristen in that WC match where SA were accused of match fixing(that one run to win one), 1999 I think, saw a clip of it(through an intro video I downloaded here) where it pitched miles outside offstump to the lefty, and shot back in to uproot the off stump. The most amazing part was-the ball was only 14 overs old 0_0....

the best i have seen is Upul Chandana's leggie to a U.A.E batsman (ramveer rai, i think) pitched outside leg and looked like a certain wide but no, it spun in and clip top of off-stump. well it was against U.A.E. but i don't think any other batsman would have done anything better apart from getting out!

nik said:
the best i have seen is Upul Chandana's leggie to a U.A.E batsman (ramveer rai, i think) pitched outside leg and looked like a certain wide but no, it spun in and clip top of off-stump. well it was against U.A.E. but i don't think any other batsman would have done anything better apart from getting out!
well i agree with u mate, asians dont get their recognition because they are asians

the best ball ive seen was the indo-pak series in 2004

umar gul was bowling to laxman and he pitched the ball on middle stump. laxman went to play a starigh drive the ball curved awayfrom him and it kncked down the off stump

amazing ball

the commenator at the time said that was the ball of the series

lol anyway, this was in the last Asia Cup and Ramveer Rai hit a patient 33 (off 100 odd balls i think) and it was a crucial wicket

The Champ said:
well i agree with u mate, asians dont get their recognition because they are asians

I don't know, I am sure that if Chandana had bowled a similar ball to the Aussies he would have gotten more recognition for it. I am guessing not many people saw that match or ball, so no one knows about it.

The best one I have seen has to be Shoaib`s scorching yorkers to Sachin and Rahul in the Eden Garden`s test in 1999 Asian Test Championship when the test was delicately poised .

I do remember Alan Donald uprooting Sachin`s middle stump with a jaffer !

The most recent on I have seen is Irfan Pathan getting A.Gilchrist bowled with a superb Akram like inswinging yorker in his second test!

Also , does anyone remember Saching getting Moin Bowled between his legs on the last ball of the day at Multan with a googly ! It was a pretty good one as well!

I did not see the Warnie ball of the century live and hence cannot rate it as the best I have seen but it was an awesome delivery !

Attachments

• shoid.gif
    shoid.gif
    127.8 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
aditya123 said:
The best one I have seen has to be Shoaib`s scorching yorkers to Sachin and Rahul in the Eden Garden`s test in 1999 Asian Test Championship when the test was delicately poised .
aditya tht image was used by me :mad: NO COPYRIGHTS :noway

The delivery bowled by Shaoib akhtar against Fleming at karachi (i think) in an day nighter was a grt delivery. Bowled around 160+ km/h, around leg and middle, up rooted as well as break the mid stump, also get out mcmilan with the similar kinda delivery is un believable.

Boss

Well Andre nel's delivery at Brain lara to dismiss him on 196 possibly wasn't the most spectacular delivery ever bowled, but it was one of the best deliverys ive ever seen.

Beautifly consealed slower ball, right arm-round the wicket, pitched off, hit off. That was the ideal jaffa.......afta all, it dismissed a ledgen who was well set.

most spectacular delivery ive ever seen, matthew hoggard to jaques roudolph in the 4th test in S.A. It doesnt get much better than that.................or it might have done if it was a brett lee thunderbolt, but it was just hoggy.

Attachments

• hoggard_rudolph_bowled.jpe
    hoggard_rudolph_bowled.jpe
    28.2 KB · Views: 82

Users who are viewing this thread