Best over in a cricket game ever?

Can't watch the video as YouTube is banned here. But I'll let you know that I've bowled an over like this in IC10:
WWWWW0

*Like a boss*

Odd post lol.

Why would it be the best over ever?

What's special about it?

Hat trick is pretty common in this game.

It's not terrible thoug.

have we ever bowled hattrick maiden in a game with all 3 being a different types of wickets?

I was playing a online T10 match with @arjwiz I was batting 2nd, and my score after 1st Over was 5/19...go figure....

How is that even possible? Crazy amount of wides?

Not really. If I remember correctly there were not more than one or two wides and a couple of no balls. It was my first ever over in online, and I didn't expect there not to be a radar.

I think there was a bug and I bowled about 8 or 9 legitimate deliveriers. I also remember that Virat Kohli (kushari's batsman) got given bowled out off a free hit.

5/19 off one over is a true story, though.

Do you Know i had taken 12 wickets in over in ASHES CRICKET 2013 Game...:D

Not really. If I remember correctly there were not more than one or two wides and a couple of no balls. It was my first ever over in online, and I didn't expect there not to be a radar.

I think there was a bug and I bowled about 8 or 9 legitimate deliveriers. I also remember that Virat Kohli (kushari's batsman) got given bowled out off a free hit.

5/19 off one over is a true story, though.

If I remember correctly, the ball was not even anywhere close to stumps..It stuck Kohli at his hip guard well wide of Off Stump, then the next scene was he was given bowled out (The Delivery was Free Hit anyway, as mentioned by @arjwiz)..That was some crazy crazy over..

Just imagine if it was in real match, what would be the reaction of Kohli towards the Umpire (Something like..#$***$###### ) :D:D

Users who are viewing this thread