IGN preview for Don Bradman 14 (Looks cool)

fanirama

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wow! Watched all 18 mins of it and it looks fantastic!!

I'm glad we got to see bowling and fielding and although the learning curve may be steep, it looks like the reward for it will be worth it.

Looks good so far.. Some silly things persist like crowds which look cardboard cutouts and wicket keeper animation that looks like he's sliding around with both feet but overall for the first version of this game looks promising.

kapildevn15

School Cricketer
just can't wait any longer for this game. boy i was literally jumping on my bed when i was looking at the perfect slide from the fielder and throw it to the bowler's end for a run out. obviously he stopped for a second of so before throwing the ball but it was still a delight to watch this kind of fielding implemented in the cricket game.

in any past cricket games, i never liked to ball but this looks perfect. i think in this game i'll be batting as much as balling.

can't wait till end of March. :)

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
"Robust" is the term that got used the most that got me the most jazzed...

Those reviewer guys got it.

kasabian21

International Coach
Wow! Watched all 18 mins of it and it looks fantastic!!

I'm glad we got to see bowling and fielding and although the learning curve may be steep, it looks like the reward for it will be worth it.

Looks good so far.. Some silly things persist like crowds which look cardboard cutouts and wicket keeper animation that looks like he's sliding around with both feet but overall for the first version of this game looks promising.

Well, people did insist on wanting this game to be like Fifa.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
That video was fantastic. Loved every bit of it. It was hilarious when they suddenly switched to ashes 13. Laughed my ass off.

They seemed to by using my aussie team and blockers english team. Real Question is, who F**ked up broad's name?

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
U wot?

I was scratching my head trying to figure out who the hell J. Vail was in the Australian team? Definitely not an Australian link.

Guybrush Threep

Club Captain
I was laughing at Broad (I think) bowling a wide and then running past the batsman to the keeper.

The fielding is very stop/start between animations - no real transitioning into and out of other animations - but everything else looks great.

At least we finally get some decent footage anyway.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
And @MattW can use the bowling display to actually figure out if his random stick movement is actually working when bowling spin

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@MattW will need all the help he can get... ;)

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Hopefully those guys will do the proper review.

Great footage and review, and it was good to see them play with players from CA. Shows people you can use the proper players easily. It's a shame the English lost #BlameKP

Users who are viewing this thread