DBC14 EB Play Session Videos and Pics Updated(new Video Updated)

Given they were working off an older build today, folks may not have seen the 010GEAR stuff in the game, but there is an additional 010GEAR Bat that I made up... this is the concept art I did for it, the BigAnt guys may have altered it slightly, but gives you an idea of what it should look like in the game:

attachment.php

...just another little thing to add in the mix!

Attachments

• 010Bat-DEMO.png
    010Bat-DEMO.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 671
Yet to see a complete ball being bowled and field kind of video, is it coming cant wait for it.

A large line, a very large line....why do you think he is not in NZ at the moment, even the people of Whakatane are in that line...even the Whakatanaeins

Yes WHK for life. I am a Whakatanian waiting for this game too

Who is this "Biggs" you speak of? Never heard of him... whats a New Zealand?

*hides*

Who is this "Biggs" you speak of? Never heard of him... whats a New Zealand?

*hides*

I wouldnt worry too much about the whakers they are harmless people...

just realised how to swear on here but only the NZ folk will get it haha

"How are you actually going bro? I'm Benji Marshall from Whakatane, New Zealand". The emphasis on Whakatane might be different from my end though :p

If its more of a concept..i think you should've tried it to give a look of a Mongoose,all the games seriously lack that bat model...

BTW the game videos look damn promising to me..just hoping for a 2013 release thats all.

Who's Biggs? :p

Whats up with the batsman becoming a statue for 4 seconds after playing a shot? And why is the batsman not tapping on the ground before playing a shot? The game looks good but it seems like a statue is batting who only comes alive when playing a shot or taking runs.

It has to do with lack of player input
If you dont command him to do anything he wont....

It has to do with lack of player input
If you dont command him to do anything he wont....

Ohh ok gotchu. Also, I see the ball going through the bat a lot of times. Needs to be fixed for sure.

Yeah a lot if the bugs there have been fixed as the game they played was an older version....

Issue can you upload the other gameplay video from "apocolypse" as well in this thread. Thanks in advance.

The apocalypse video is my favorite...that bouncer that almost knocks the head off...epic!! And the batsman actually looks back to see the ball.

Issue can you upload the other gameplay video from "apocolypse" as well in this thread. Thanks in advance.

Done Check first post......

Users who are viewing this thread