DBC14 EB Play Session Videos and Pics Updated(new Video Updated)

Crossy333

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't quite understand why people are saying that you don't control length for spinners... On the diagram you can quite clearly see that the face buttons are for length.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I don't quite understand why people are saying that you don't control length for spinners... On the diagram you can quite clearly see that the face buttons are for length.

If there is one thing we should have learnt by now, it is that people REALLY don't like to read

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

That is not what people are talking about....

For fast bowling along with the face buttons to determine length, one of the sticks are used to time the release of the ball. Depending on what length you choose and when you release the ball, final length will be determined. This way you can think of bowling a full length using face button but release the ball really late making the length almost short of length to counter an advancing batsman.

Now if you look at the controller pic, the sticks are not being used to time the release when it comes to spin bowling and hence people are asking what if we want to change the length in the last second and whether we will also have to time the release of the ball for spinners.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm completely lost. I think these things are best figured out with the game in hand, rather than looking at controller maps to be honest...

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
That is not what people are talking about....

For fast bowling along with the face buttons to determine length, one of the sticks are used to time the release of the ball. Depending on what length you choose and when you release the ball, final length will be determined. This way you can think of bowling a full length using face button but release the ball really late making the length almost short of length to counter an advancing batsman.

Now if you look at the controller pic, the sticks are not being used to time the release when it comes to spin bowling and hence people are asking what if we want to change the length in the last second and whether we will also have to time the release of the ball for spinners.

I wish people could read and comprehend :thumbs

Last edited:

issue

Associate Captain
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
New screenshots of DBC14

BYZXJTyCQAAA3Zz.jpg:large

4601386042.swf

bumbisoft

International Coach
crowd is surprisingly good because normally in sports games they aren't

madan

School Cricketer
Is there six distance be shown like 90m?
any leader board for longest six hiiten?

issue

Associate Captain
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Are there going to be any other "official" gameplay videos uploaded anytime soon?

Once it has come i will really upload it....Till then enjoy this stuff by us.....I sincerely Thank to MATTW,BIGGS,SNOWY,all the forum Members who are contributing to this.....

Users who are viewing this thread