best player

Best test batsman: Rahul dravid
Best test bowler: Glen mcgrath(id still pick him over anyone)

Best of this generation: Sachin & Mcgrath

I think Pietersen is potentially a great player, saying he only has one shot is a little ignorant, it's more the fact that he has that one shot almost perfectly worked out.

It's funny with Langer, he averages 51.58 from 83 innings as an opener, but is forever struggling to get above the mid forties for his career average.

Favourite Test batsman: Brian Lara
Favourite ODI batsman: Andrew Symonds

Favourite Test bowler: Matthew Hoggard
Favourite ODI bowler: Darren Gough

Favourite County cricketer: Paul Newman

angryangy said:
I think Pietersen is potentially a great player, saying he only has one shot is a little ignorant, it's more the fact that he has that one shot almost perfectly worked out.

Put perfectly. He's got every shot in the book, but he just prefers to play leg side.

stevie said:
Put perfectly. He's got every shot in the book, but he just prefers to play leg side.
i havent seen much of him, hes that good technically?
Of what iv seen, he reminds me abit of youvraj singh, hopefully for your lot hel keep it up unlike yuvraj.

Best test batsman: Rahul Dravid. -Can stay at the crease as long as anybody, he can score runs faster than Kallis, and is alot more consistent than Brian Lara.

Best Test Bowler: Muralithran(sp) The best spin bowler today, he bowls with great trickery, precision and accuracy.

Best ODI Batsman: Ricky Ponting or Viru Sehwag.

Best ODI Bowler: Brett Lee

I definitely think it's fair to say Dravid and Ponting are the two at the top of the game right now.

I argue against Murali though, I think McGrath is doing better. Though it's hard to gauge Murali playing at home though, he could play like crap at Galle and still win the game.

Test Batter: Justin Langer (favourite to lol)
Test Bowler: Glenn Mcrath
Most Valuable: Gilchrist

ODI Batter: Sachin Tendulkar
ODI Bowler: Brett Lee
Most Valuable: Andrew Symonds (Absolute Champ)

amolbhatia85 said:
i havent seen much of him, hes that good technically?
Of what iv seen, he reminds me abit of youvraj singh, hopefully for your lot hel keep it up unlike yuvraj.
He actually reminds me (and a lot more people) of Sir Vivian Richards

Shane Warne is easily the best player..I'd rate him the best of all time...he could get ne batsman in history out...even the Don probably with the flipper.

Batsman-Sachin
Bowler-Mcgrath
(In all forms of the game)

woodzy said:
Shane Warne is easily the best player..I'd rate him the best of all time...he could get ne batsman in history out...even the Don probably with the flipper.
Pretty much anybody in world cricket could get the Don out,just as with other batsman.You only have to make one mistake, and your out to Martyn!

Users who are viewing this thread