Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Ireland

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Scotland

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Zimbabwe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's a no brainer, Australia! Their kit is made by adidas who make the best kits, though why they haven't got the 3 stripes, I'd like to know. I did read today that England from next year will have adidas, great news; admiral are cr*p!!

Well that's not necessarily true, just because adidas is a worldwide renowned brand it doesn't mean that they will produce the best clothing.They may have the money but they may not have the same innovative ideas as those from the lesser known companies. Personally I feel NZ's kit is pretty sleek and I don't mind SA's new kit. Aus WC kit looks like a retro kit in the 80s, adidas must have hired a 50 year old designer to design the WC kit. And yes adidas are going to be the official supplier of kits for England next year. http://www.ecb.co.uk/news/media-releases/adidas-provide-england-kit,12435,EN.html

I like the SRL's kit.
India, although it is sponsered by Nike and i love anything Nike, looks like poop.
I loved the India 03 kit, my favorite kit of all time.

Personally, as long as they're not running about naked I don't care what the kit looks like. :P

[contradiction]As I'm here, England's kit is awful. Netherlands looked great, better than their cricket.[/contradiction]

Pakistan finally had a good Kit I like this one and the 99 world cup one was good to
but They didn't play good in it.

The WC Kits reminded me of the 1992-1996 kits with almost all teams having their names printed on their color.
But.the Kiwis looked majestic !

I really liked the India kit actually, nice design, definitely my favourite. I like the West Indian one as well.

West Indies one is pritty nice,it looks better with the green added onto it.

Users who are viewing this thread