Beta Patch Improvement Area Thread

There is still not enough bounce in the middle of the pitch. You bowl a ball that's very short, it should have the batsman ducking and diving, but instead, he rocks back and smacks it back over your head. Upon seeing the replay, you can see clearly that the ball didn't bounce anywhere near as much as it should - hence why it was right in the slot to be smashed.

The bounce will depend on the ground you are playing and the bowler you are using. Try the same length on Brisbane ground with a fast bowler, you will find that it bounces a lot more. Brett Lee and Johnson seem to get more bounce than any other bolwers in my opinion.

The bounce will depend on the ground you are playing and the bowler you are using. Try the same length on Brisbane ground with a fast bowler, you will find that it bounces a lot more. Brett Lee and Johnson seem to get more bounce than any other bolwers in my opinion.

Nicely picked up....

Hopefully online quitting will be sorted out in final patch....I was reading somewhere on this site that there is a talk about quit percentage? is this correct or just :spy.

Mate all aussies should know this as a fact. Is there a Perth ground in game to be unlocked? I would love the Perth bounce.

Mate all aussies should know this as a fact. Is there a Perth ground in game to be unlocked? I would love the Perth bounce.

Yeah they should but that may not necessarily mean the game has incorporated it. That's what I was getting at.
Fortunately it has been incorporated.

Last edited:
Love the new patch!

Only 1 thing that has been said over and over again is that it seems that fours and sixes are way easier to hit.

If you take your chances and go for the big shots, 8/10 times you can hit a boundary.

If that is addressed in the final patch this would be the best cricket game yet!!!

Optimistically hoping..........

^ true , fours & sixes are quite easy to hit :) . Every time i play on Hard I end up scoring @ 12+ runs per over.

How many of us are experiencing game freezing? Had it twice now and never had that before off-line.

please - compatibility with the dual shock playstation usb joystick or an options which allows us to change the controls...

In test matches and ODIs 4s and 6s are much easier to hit than T20 matches. In T20 games 6s and 4s are probably more realstic than ODIs and test matches. In T20 matches slight mistiming you are out. I played a 5 over ODI online yesterday, I had not played ODIs for a while as I had been playing T20s. I noticed that even mistimed shots were flying for 6s. I managed to get like 98 in 5 over, no wonder the other player left when he was 2 down for 9 afer two overs.

In test matches and ODIs 4s and 6s are much easier to hit than T20 matches. In T20 games 6s and 4s are probably more realstic than ODIs and test matches. In T20 matches slight mistiming you are out. I played a 5 over ODI online yesterday, I had not played ODIs for a while as I had been playing T20s. I noticed that even mistimed shots were flying for 6s. I managed to get like 98 in 5 over, no wonder the other player left when he was 2 down for 9 afer two overs.

hmmmm.....

Have not played any t20 matches yet. Will check it out!

You can't play the patch online :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread