OTHER Big Ant Studios Lacrosse - PlayStation3, Xbox360, PC

Wow, a lacrosse game! Will the NLL be included?

Now that is very interesting pick to make a video game. Appreciate your love towards sports genre. All the very best Ross and your team.

So how did you get in contact with Crosse Studios? Did they seek you guys out?

They came to us about two years or so ago and we've been collaborating since then. Carlo, the founder of Crosse Studios has made a number of smaller Lacrosse games already and is extremely passionate about the sport (infectiously so :) ) - it is a game that I think needs to be made.

If we get the Release Date Q & A Thread started now, we could reach 500 pages.

Only one screenshot, but the models look like they have a really good 'weight' to them. Nice.

Wow, a lacrosse game! Will the NLL be included?

It's not for me to announce the licenses at this time however Crosse studios have held licenses for the NLL for their previous games and Carlo of Crosse Studios said in an interview:

Are you trying to partner with the NCAA or MLL? If not, would you like to? If not, why not?
Absolutely. Having real teams in the game makes everything more fun! Imagine ripping a two pointer with clock running down or battling in the National Championship with Robert Morris (shameless plug there for the boys).

----------

If we get the Release Date Q & A Thread started now, we could reach 500 pages.

Only one screenshot, but the models look like they have a really good 'weight' to them. Nice.

There are plenty more, they will be released with the Kickstarter video.

Ross are you looking into making a decent rugby game? I know you have RLL but are you ever going to make a proper rugby game?

I assume that the player sharing model will be used in this?

I just looked up some footage of other Lacrosse games and they looked pretty enjoyable (if simplistic). I'd imagine a Big Ant game would be seriously fun to play, even if you have no inclination to the sport.

Big Ant are making Lacrosse!

Good choice by the publishers in choosing BigAntStudios for this game. Having seen RLL2 in action and based on the knowledge we have on DBC14, it seems BigAnt really knows how to make the best sports games!!

I remember the comment about making a lacrosse came. I didn't think it was serious!!! haha

Good luck Ross and the team at Big Ant. Hope it gets off the ground and proves successful.

wow...

this is no way a joke, the only thing I know about lacrosse is seeing Stiffler and Oz play it in American Pie. Looked a fun game in that!

As an early WIP the shot looks fantastic. I reckon I'd play that.

Now to start my Big Ant Rugby Union 15 Kickstarter...

Ross/ Bigant loves a challenge so good luck with it. PS I had to look it up as I don't know the sport.

i would love to see a good athletics game someday.

A control scheme that isn't rock the d-pad back and forward or mash the X button is the main problem there.

A control scheme that isn't rock the d-pad back and forward or mash the X button is the main problem there.

Yeah. Funnily enough the same dude who made the most "realistic" feeling Cricket game (IMO) also made this... QWOP

Users who are viewing this thread