BLC With WIN XP - help Wanted on sold out cd

vinuatlast

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
i dont think it works for Win xp sp2....i tried all the things here ..but didnt get to work..and if only the software version of xp fix works...i rather not play....

INVISIBLE MAN

School Cricketer
I have a prob I have BLC 2000 I Try this Xp Fix but it asking for cd i run the reg File but asking for cd I think need a Registey File plz help

biks76

Club Cricketer
I did what Ritwik says at the start of this thread.When the game goes to the loading screen, with Brian Lara's picture, just after dancing flags, on the screen first press RIGHT arrow key and then ENTER and the game works fine with SP2.

fahad12001

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
i am having Problems with BLIC 2000 on Win XP.. Whenever i open the game with Software or with game file and when i go to the window where i have to select my 3D card ( Software , Direcr 3D Etc.. ) and i have tried all but after selecting any of them nothing happens... plz someone help me

abhishek1

School Cricketer
HI,
I downloaded the patch for making the game work on win xp but it hangs at the toss

Wilkins

School Cricketer
Hey it says on mine..

Could not find Brian Lara Cricket cd. I put the thing that I had to download into the where SWC 99 is installed on my pc.. It says Could not find Brian Lara Cricket cd!

This problem has probably been posted before. But I am obsessed with the game, and I want to play it again. Thanks

:cheers Cheers :cheers

afreedee

Club Cricketer
It definitely works on xp (even with soldout version). you've just gotta follow every step correctly

extraordinary07

School Cricketer
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

SWC installs fine, no problems. i then launch the game and when i click one of the video card tabs it just doesnt load.

i have tried every single one, and no matter what i do it doesnt work!

my computer is an XP. this sucks! i have no idea what to do

i have seen this posted on this site but no-one provides a solution.

please help, i havent played this game in years :crying

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
now after these years the codemasters website doesnt work with the files :( can someone who please has the required software file upload it asap???
thanks!!! :)

afreedee

Club Cricketer
anakwalajinn said:
now after these years the codemasters website doesnt work with the files :( can someone who please has the required software file upload it asap???
thanks!!! :)
do you mean the files required to run bl99 on xp (if so they are attched)

Attachments

• Blc_xp.zip
    2 MB · Views: 207

sami007

Club Cricketer
hahahhaa i htink after the disappointment of blic 2007...w all want to go back to the GREATEST cricket game of all time. blc 99 was truily remarkable...i have a sold out cd, dont know where but imma go look for it and try this out. i rmr used to have the 92% error so hopefully it works now!

damn it i think i lost that cd! does anyone know where to buy it or would be willing to send it to me?! that owuld be so awesome. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Users who are viewing this thread