BLIC 2007 Demo Released

Ste

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
The demo of Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 has been released by Codemasters.

Two versions are available a Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 version and a Ricky Ponting International Cricket 2007 version.

Both allow 3 overs of an England v Australia match from the 2006 Champions Trophy in India and are 419MB.

Download both demos from here and comment on them in our BLIC 2007 Forum. More screenshots and a video from Codemasters will also be released today, check back for those soon.

Excellent. I have clicked the download link you provided, but there is nothing there. I presume it will be shortly.

Edit, ok i see them both, but page says internet explorer not found.

Yes, it should be anytime from now may be. I think RubberGenius will first announce in codies BLIC forum first.

demo

its coming the page cannot b displayed men i want the demo why dont u upload it on rapidshare

Only 419 MB? Thank God for my super fly cable internet :) Thanks Ste. Downloading now.

BTW, the download links need to be fixed for both. They're both missing a colon after the ftp.

nightprowler10 said:
Only 419 MB? Thank God for my super fly cable internet :) Thanks Ste. Downloading now.

BTW, the download links need to be fixed for both. They're both missing a colon after the ftp.
IS it Working?

Kshitiz_Indian said:
WTH you guys have internet or sattelite internet ???
Mine is 65% even after i have been downloading for more than an hour !
I have cable internet with comcast. Part of a package with cable TV and telephone. Its about 10 times faster than a DSL connection.

Done downloading now :)

Users who are viewing this thread